BeautyHacker

What do I need for my eyes?

Thanks for coming back biggie and sharing your exp with MVP! You look good. It’s a shame your consult was so short, but at least the results are nice. How was their post-op aftercare?

Post-op care was nothing special, but maybe just because eyes is a small surgery. I received a care package containing pumpkin porridge, pills, eyedrops, and a heat/ice pack. Then I left about half an hour surgery after saying I felt fine.

You look good even it is just a few days after operation. If you have some dermal filler injection for tear through, you will look less tired with younger.
Anyways, thanks for the sharing!

Omg thank you so much for your follow up! I’m definitely going to consult with MVP’s Dr. Seo in October when I go to Seoul.

How many days did you have to wait until the stitches were removed? And did you make an appointment for the consult and surgery ahead of arriving there or did you just show up as a walk in?

5 days for stitch removal. I made an appointment for the consult ahead of time. Made the surgery appointment on the day of consultations. Dr. Seo luckliy had an opening the next morning.

Thank you! I’m already leaning towards getting my DES at MVP so it helps to know how long I will need to take off of work to get it done and recover.

That looks so natural wow alright im glad it went well for you

Nah. He doesnt need it

• 2 weeks later...
Hey! Thanks for posting this follow up review. I’m about to get my DES done this week with Dr Seo too. Really hope it goes well! Your eyes look really good now. Do you have a line of incision mark on your eyelids? Are the creases unnatural looking when you blink?