BeautyHacker

V line surgery diary

Thank you for the insight! I'll be in Seoul next week for v line as well with TLPS. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @earla ,

Well done for getting this far! Hang in there, gurl!

Try a liquid diet full of calories and sugars that you drink through a straw... Smoothies, milkshakes, soup, pumpkin porridge, oatmeal porridge, power juices, Starbucks (well, there are cheaper coffee options)...

Happy healing!

Which surgery did you undergo?

Hello
The pain is constant and the most uncomfortable i've ever felt. I had zygoma reduction and v line surgery.

Added some pics below from today. Sorry for the oilspill:shocked::sick:
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/earlasurwen/20180411_173137_zpsqgbtpgvh.jpg

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/earlasurwen/20180411_173335_zps93fourkg.jpg

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/earlasurwen/20180411_173252_zpsexxgfeux.jpg

Swelling not that bad today:P

Hey guys.
Persistent burning sensation in my lower lip all of last night. Look forward to my checkup tomorrow.
Tried to clean with gargle, drink water twice last night with no difference.
Face feels more taut and squished now if that makes sense...?
Still quite swollen.
Hope to catch a nap or proper sleep today.

Checkup today with TFD.

Slept alright, starting to get my energy back.
Will have to continue the soft food diet until my stitches have healed. Not comfortable eating rice and pieces yet. So difficult to clean 100%:confused1::yucky:

Also took a selfie without the compression bandage. My chin is so small:biggrin: and cute:nuts:
Can even see the slight angle through all the swelling.

Last checkup Monday and then I'm off home:smile:20180413_171656.jpg

Hi earla, you look great and i cannot see much of a swelling. May i know what surgery did you undergo and can you pm me your before pics if you don't mind. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G928G using PurseForum mobile app

@J't'aime ,

Do you actually read the posts?? Earla mentioned several times what surgery she had done in this thread, including answering your earlier question.

If I had constant pain and worry like hers, I would be seriously grumpy in having to repeat myself again and again to a stranger who only cares to see my before & after pics. Erm, no way!
(And probably that's also why Ga Hee at EverM got annoyed with you)

Dear, i'm seriously apathetic to what you think of me. I don't owe you any explanation.

Also, there are many member in this forum that do ask for before and after if other members share their surgery journey, you too have asked for it without thinking about anyone's pain and worries, then why this hypocrisy?

Dear,

I do my fair share of providing insight, own experiences and photos to other members. I'm sure I have my own shortcomings, and hopefully I have offset any hypocrisy by contributing more than I have asked for in return.

No need for an explanation, because I agree that you can be "seriously apathetic": to other people's comments, not just my own.

I wish you the best in your endeavours.

Dear, You are not the only one who shares her insight and knowledge in here. Neglecting other people's work and talking just about your own work shows either your indifference(for other people's work) or narcissism.

And, as you said you have your own shortcomings so i would advice you to focus on your own shortcomings rather than judging others.

My Best Wishes are with you.