BeautyHacker

My fat graft and acculift experience at Fresh PS.

Hello Everyone,

As some of you know, I posted a thread not long ago asking for Help from those who had fat graft and acculift experience, I have been lurking in these forums for over a year to be honest.
I decided to do my surgery with Regen Plastic, but a few days before I went to Korea I saw many good reviews about Fresh and I also decided to consult with them, In Regen my consultation wasnt very satisfying, I felt like Dr. Kim will do a good job, but it felt like it was going to be too modest and too natural for me, which I might have regretted (not sure yet)
Dr. Kim was very respectful, he had a very nice attitude, he tried to be thorough with his explanation, it was just me who didnt feel like this is wht I wanted.
The same day I went to fresh, Dr. Hong was also very thorough with his explanation, before you see him though, you meet with the manager who along with the translator explains to you what you need to be done, she then briefs the doctor about your situation. He comes over and asks u if u have any questions. then you can just ask them what you didnt agree on with the consultant, most likely he will agree with her.
I think he taught her how to asses faces or something, but if you wont like that then I dont advice you go to him.
I came back the next day, paid the money and went into surgery, I came out of surgery very very tired, I had a drop in my glucoase levels, the translator kelly was with me the whole time and she was very helpful, but I can see from my sisters reaction that she thought I was dying, the thing is they couldnt give me the IV drip
right when I came out of surgery which was such a mistake. make sure you ask for that to be provided to you immediately after surgery especially if you are prone to being dehydrated..etc

Anyways when I came back home, my face was like I was stung by a thousand bees. my eyes were swollen, and my lips were bleeding from the sides, the surgeon inserts the machine cannula on the sides of your lips, I had two cotton pieces inside my mouth, and the blood/red water just kept on coming out all night, I had to keep replacing those. I advice buying a lot of gauze the night before. I thought the blood was coming out of my mouth when I realized it was sides of lips. I had the garment around my head and I looked like a monster.
whereas my sister who did in Regen looked cute and even went out shopping with me the same day after her surgery! so thats why I freaked out, but my sister had only fat graft and very minimal acculift to sides of mouth, I had full face acculift, full face fat graft.
So now I will go through the progress day by day as much as I can, you have to know something, the Fat Graft and acculift procedure is not as easy as some people make it sound like. it is one hell of a journey!!!! psychologically you could lose your nerves over how bad you look the 10 days after. My injection areas were forhead, upper cheek bones and eye line area (not directly below eyes) and cheeks.

Day 1: it was very difficult for me to sleep, I struggled to open my eyes right after surgery cause my blood sugar went down, and they couldnt find a vein to give me IV. I spent the whole night changing gauze cause the doctor put two insert points right on the sides of my lips and they were bleeding all night, so when he says he will remove buccal, he means liposuction, not from inside.

Day 2: my eyes started to bruise, my whole face swelled up a lot, I looked like a freakin monster.

Day 3: My eyes got even worse, I had what looked like a very tender water filled swelling underneath my eyes which were almost shut, they were different sizes, and I had a clot on both eyes, I started to have mono-lid eyes at this point, I have big arab eyes but they were asian at this point.

Day 4: swelling went down on face, eyes were still bad, it was uneven on both sides of my face though and I looked even more scary, my sisters said I look like quasimodo.

At this point I went to Dr. Park Jae woo, for a consultation about my eyes, he published a research regarding fat graft to forehead affecting the eyelids. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3717022/
I was suspecting that cause I did not have anything done to my eyelids yet they were enormous in size.
he assured me and told me the work was abit aggressive and gave me more medicine for swelling and added additional days for the same antibiotics given to me from Fresh. while I was there I saw a korean family that very much reminded me of Boys over flowers rich families. it seemed to be a big clinic for the high end class of koreans. his work is subtle and natural and not aggressive at all from what I have seen, I might go to him next. This is their official website. http://jwps.kr/en/

Day5:
swelling went down on face, right eye started to improve but left eye didnt.

Day 6:
This is the day I started to feel assured, my eyes regained almost their natural shape, bruising was still there, but I have to say the de-swelling medicine given to me by Dr. Park contributed a lot to this, as this is when I started seeing a change.

Day 7 - 10 : My face looked big like its swollen and my smile is so weird as I do not feel my cheeks yet, they are still numb.

Day 12: I am starting to see beauty in my face, I still look abit funny when I smile as I cannot feel my side cheeks, bruising is still there under eyes, but very light and almost gone now, and my face reminds me of the way I looked when I was a teenager, I am 29 years old by the way.

I never realized how much fat I lost from my face until I did this procedure, I have to say while this procedure is NOT for the faint hearted, it could really drive you crazy the first 10 days, the results are really worth it, you will become 10 years younger. I plan to go back to Fresh for a touch up. I am still swollen and big face at this point. I noticed my sister who did in Regen looks more natural in comparison to me, but I know that a lot of fat will go in the upcoming three months, and I do not want to lose my results that fast, that is why I am ok with myself right now.

I will keep updating as I go, but do not let the talk about how Dr. Hong is not a plastic surgeon scare you, he is quite good and skilled when it comes to manipulation of fat, and he has a good eye I think, I would advise if you just wanted minor difference and you can go back a lot to korea or you are living there then go to Regen, but if you will go to korea only once every few years then go to Fresh maybe.

Thanks for your post! I’m super interested in Fresh too... but the posts about him not being an actual plastic surgeon did scare me! But it’s so confusing cos I watch their YouTube videos and the results are actually amazing! I thought it was maybe photoshop at first but I saw a girl who got the full fat grafting, face lipo and eye/nose surgery and she looks so perfect even in video.

Thanks for the review. Good to hear an honest review like this about Fresh. The true test is how much fat remains so I look forward to reading your updates. I have some questions:

Did you go back to Fresh after the surgery? What is their followup procedure after fat grafts? Did they have any deswelling treatments you could do daily? I wonder why your face swelled so much more, whether it's due to technique or because if you add more a lot of fat that is a consequence. What is the name of the medication you got from Dr. Park? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Hello,
I do not know how to update the thread and post the extra details on the same post :/ sorry.
I just want to update my situation with the fat graft.
so for the first month and a half everyone looked at me weirdly but not everyone dared to talk about it.
but now after two months I believe the result is really pretty and it has really changed my face to the better.
unfortunately the doctor did not do my smile lines for some reason, so now I want to go back and touch up the smile lines after a month or so.
however I decided not to touch up my eyes area because I don't want to go through that again.. it was so bad
and just so people know, I had the fat taken out of my inner thighs and they have turned purple in the process.
and I am having a bit of difficulty getting rid of some darkness under eyes as a result of bruising.

Based on my two months post fg results I would definitely recommend fresh.

• 1 year later...
WOW after reading your experience I kinda wanted to go to Regen instead of Fresh.
But is most of your swelling from the fg not the acculift? Since your sis did acculift and she was fine.
I am contemplating to do acculift, still researching intensively at the moment. Would you mind posting you and your sister's result?

• 1 month later...
Hey how was your result now?
I did my face at fresh in 2018? So i was only interested to get rid of my double chin but somehow they manage to convinced me to do my whole face.

I feel like i look older now especially because my smile line is so prominent now. Worse of all it's uneven and my double chin is more obvious (i even lose weight from.all these stress)! I dont even know how it,s possible. I think its the irregular contour that make it looks like double chin.. i dont know....... anyway i regret it with fresh but i did talk to their consultants about my problems. They seems to understand my concerns and requested me to go back there.

I think i will need to do fat graft for my face as well now. But i talk to a girl from kakao and she was un happy with her fat graft result from Fresh, it was overfill and uneven. I think you can find her thread somewhere in purseforum.

So i am a bit hesitant to go back there but at the same time, i feel like they know my concern now and what to fix???
I am worried going to other clinic might give me more problem as well :sad: this is depressing