BeautyHacker

Looking for someone to go to Korea for V Line with in Oct 2018!

New year, new face. I'm typing from my hotel room as I'm recovering from my week-old blepharoplasty procedure. I'm pretty dead set on going to Korea to get V Line/Zygoma/possibly a rhinoplasty done in October and would love a friend to go with. Anyone interested in realizing this goal together?

Hi, I am taking one month off to work on my face in Korea in October. I might be in.

I’ll be there in S. Korea, Seoul this Oct too, I’m staying there for a month. Going to also do V-line, and a 2Jaw procedure, gosh how time flies... x yes I agree new year and new self, hope you have a speedy recovery too. X

hi
i’m new here and i am intending to do the same procedures in regen.
they have very good reviews and so far i haven’t been able to find any negative reviews in both english or mandarin.
they have discount if i were to refer a friend.
my friend will get discount too.
anyone keen?
or if u have feedback or news about regen, please do share.

I did V line surgery few month ago from eudental.co.kr and I am satisfy with the result of my face. Also, recently I heard many of complementary from my friend :smile: I wish that you can have satisfy result too!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm very new to this- but this blogged has helped me A LOT! I'm planning on going with Daprs for facial contour/V-line in Oct for a full month. Has anyone had any experiences with Daprs?? Pm me!!

Hi. I'm thinking of going to korea to this oct for the procedure as well. Im pretty much set on a clinic. But wouldn't mind some company too. Im kind of scared due to my low pain threshold lol. But no pain no gain right?