BeautyHacker

My Update for Zygoma Reduction at Regen

Hi everyone! It's been a year since I got zygoma reduction at Regen Plastic Surgery. I shared my experience here before and for those who wants to know more details can refer to my previous posts.
My surgeon, Dr.Oh immediately understood what kind of results I want to achieve, guess due to his huge experience and gentle female beauty vision. What changes have I noticed? Aligned face asymmetry, partial facial lifting, wrinkles in cheeks area are smoothed out and I finally got a desired shape of my face. Here are some of my current pics. I came back to Korea to get a check up on my previous procedures and decided to get a consultation for eyes, nose and v line but I decided to get a vline procedure.
01.jpg

02.jpg

Good luck everyone who's planning a surgery soon!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! The first couple of days were the most difficult, swelling, edemas, etc. but a week after improvements were quite noticeable and a month after the result was much better. The recovery in total wasn't tough and the diet was moderate, of course it was a bit difficult to follow it, as I wasn't allowed to eat "normal" food, only liquids-like. Hopefully it was only 1 month and then I gradually moved to my previous nutrition. Pictures I shared showing the after-year results, so I can say they're final.

Were there any other limitations except diet after the procedure? I'm also planning to reduce cheekbones and already contacted different plastic surgeries, Regen as well, but haven't decided where to go yet.

I was advised not to smoke and drink alcohol a month before the surgery which wasn't a big deal for me. The main difficulty for me was sauna and gym ban, I tried to follow all the instructions, so didn't even do a light yoga during the first month.

For how long did you stay in Seoul? I'm planning a two-week trip this summer, but not sure whether that'd be enough for full recovery. Did you travel there on your own? I don't actually want someone to accompany me, but not sure if can I do all by myself.

Not for full, but quite enough for initial recovery. My main edemas and swelling were gone during the first week, maybe a bit longer. I stayed a week more due to some other procedures, but I think if you are planning to got only zygoma 2 weeks is quite enough. I came back Regen last week with my friend. She liked my result so much that decided to proceed a V-line and zygoma. The first time, however, I was alone but it wasn't a big deal for me.

No, they aren't dissolvable and I have to remove them a year later (June this year), but I can do it at another hospital :smile: and I also know that there's no a necessity to take them out

Thanks a lot for sharing, hope I'll share my experience as well soon :smile: