BeautyHacker

My Update for Zygoma Reduction at Regen

You are right miss orange about the surgeon at Regen, I met with him today for my consultation and he spent almost an hour explaining his technique to avoid sagging zygoma.

He told me I should NOT touch my angles in my jaw as I don’t need it and he told me it causes sagging and my jawline is perfect.

He recommended just side zygoma being pushed to the flat area and it will take 1 hour to complete, he said I can have fat graft to forehead but once my zygoma is reduced/ pushed in I won’t notice my flat forehead and my wide side zygoma is the issue. He said I can stay in the hospital for 1 night so my little one don’t disturb me, how sweet!

The surgery don’t need hospital stay but he knows how toddlers can be.

he ask if I would like him to use my photos and he will give me discount, I said yes I don’t mind I just want the surgery to go smoothly and safely with no complaints especially sagging!

I have my next appointment with FRESH and MVP tomorrow.

Will update..

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you update Your experience please. Thank you

• 9 months later...
Hi @lizluv90 you are my inspiration to go with Dr Oh for zygoma reduction next month! I have been putting it off but now have bought my plane ticket and paid my deposit. I hope he gives me 0 sagging too.

I've been lurking here a long time and enjoy reading your posts. I'd be very curious to hear about the result of your zygoma reduction if/when you have it done. I am interested in the procedure myself but I'm quite skeptical that sagging can be avoided - maybe it can be avoided in the short-run but I think the ageing process will make it quite pronounced in the long-run. Out of interest, what did the Dr say in the consultation that made you think it is possible to avoid the sagging? I believe you are someone with a medical background so I'm curious to hear your thoughts!

Anyway, I hope you are sure you want the procedure and can accept the risk of sagging! Good luck!

Hi @J Cn my op is scheduled for January 16 with Dr Oh. I see him again on the 15th. I last saw him Feb 27, 2018 when he spent a long time giving me a mini lecture on his zygoma technique and why it prevents sagging. He explained that dissecting the tissue off the zygoma is what causes sagging and he minimises this by keeping the tissue on the zygoma and cutting the maxilla and pushing the bone inward and reattaching. He said it would build up the mid face so I would not need nasolabial fold fillers as my maxilla would be moved medially. Of course I am at high risk in my 50s which is why I have insisted with Regen that only Dr Oh operate on me and have paid what he wants. I have spent the past week reviewing every YouTube clip on regen past patients, real self, instagram accounts, anything and everything on Tpf on Regen and other competing clinics. Some I note get FG at the same time as FC but as I have enough FG and plan to be on a +++ liquid diet, I hope this expands my face. I shall wear my compression head bandage 24/7 to prevent sagging, ie keep my skin and tissues tightly adherent to the bone to allow for better adhesion if it has been dissected off the bone. This is a major undertaking for me but as I have found a Belgian surgeon for smas facelift as a last resort at a most reasonable price, I can take a small risk. My golden ratio says my face width should be no more than 13.5 cms as my head length is 22 cms. Fingers crossed my face width is reduced.

I dont think you should do it but it ultimately is your choice. However, after receivering so much info from our personal experience you decide to trust a doctor who has an ulterior motive and will tell you what you wanna hear. People will do what they wanna do and can’t see their own beauty due to their dysphoria.

Hi @Madambutterfly89 you will be pleased to hear I have cancelled my zygoma surgery with Regen as I realised I have a metal allergy to nickel which means a high probability of an allergic contact dermatitis reaction to titanium. After spending last year getting rid of textured silicone implants and all its complications, I do not want to risk another full blown immune response. I did reflect a great deal on your post about girls with dysphoria and am grateful to an open kakao group who also reviewed my photos and did not think I needed zygoma surgery.

I'm so happy that you cancelled. You def don't need it. I jut wish i done my research a few years back before i ruined my life. Our facial structure will change as we age and reducing the zygoma will give you a shapeless face and also accelerate the aging process. My beauty and structured face is ruined all bc of a selfish greedy doctor. My life has take . diff road of depression and stress. All for money.

That girl above had a model face. She could've been signed to an modeling agency...even though she still cute i think it was mistake for her to have facial surgery just like it was for me.