BeautyHacker

my PS experience with GNG

Hi everyone..

Finally I did it... Some of you might remember of me posting and asking some advice. I went to South Korea in January for one week for face to face consultation with few clinics and hospital for my rhinoplasty, acculift and forehead lifting. I decided to go with GNG, paid deposit and booked for March 19. Then i came back to south korea with my friend( she had DES and acculift) and had operation on 19th of March. I had silicone implant( beidge and tips), alar reduction, functional surgery, osteotomy, accusculpt and endotine(forehead lifting).

The Day of the surgery
Taxi came and pick us up from the hotel at 8:30am and hazel waited for us in front of the hospital and took us to our rooms where we will be staying overnight, then got changed, washed my face and final consultation with each consultant ( Dr Hong for rhinoplasty, Dr Cha-Young Park for my endotine and Dr Hee-Jung Park for my acculift). They drew on my face with marker then i had signed my consent form with hazel then straight go operation room. Ok.. guysss lemme tell you the truth I was very scared I couldnt sleep a whole night cause I was scared and nervous about my operation cause they told me that its a very big operation that im doing so many procedure at the same time. I kept on thinking if Im doing the right decision. I knew that I wanted that surgery so much but I was so scared. when they took me to an operation room, I cried, I held hazel's hand and cried.. She told me that I will be fine and as soon as I wake up, things will be different but till the last min before they put me to sleep like inhaling the gas, I was holding hazel's hand and crying like a baby THEN I PASSED OUT ( LOL). Here comes the hard part( like a hell) as my operation was 7 hours long, you guys could imagine how i felt. i remember they called my name in recovery room but i passed out again then they took me to oxygen therapy then i passed out again, on the way to my room while i was in lift on the wheel chair, i passed out again ( i fell down from wheel chair) once i woke up and remember, i was on the bed with bandage covered my head and face and nose. I couldnt breathe and my mouth was dry. I couldnt even drink water as it was chocking me up.. Then i was vomiting all the time cause of anesthesia was too strong then I had a bad reaction of pain killer ( so they stopped giving it to me). first night was very uncomfortable, tried to move but was very dizzy and couldnt even stand more than 10 mins. i couldnt sleep and couldnt breathe( i thought it was just one night that i have to suffer, i keep telling myself that I will be fine next day) But I was wrong cause my face keep swelling more and more and more.

post op
I got discharged next day and they keep giving me heat and light therapy and oxygen therapy to make my swelling gone down but its getting worst they said first 72 hours are very hard.. yes it every hard cause for i slept less then 3 hours in 3 days ( found out that ive got side effect from steroid tablets and stopped taking them). and my face keep swelling very bad as i couldnt open my eyes( my whloe face was covered in bandage and my nose so all the pressure comes out near my eyes) that time, i keep thinking that i made a wrong decision for surgery and cried like a baby again( im a crying baby lol )5th day they took the bandage out for my head and swelling gone down a lot and they took the things out from my nose so I could breathe slowly but my nose was running all the time. 8th day post op, they remove the cast from my nose and seeing myself for the first time with the new nose.. I felt so weird seeing myself, i looked like one of the cast from avatar( LOL) cause my face was still swollen and my nose was so flat before and saw the first time in my life with the bridge on.. i thought i looked like an alien hahahaha.

But its getting better day by day and I love the result. some of the day, my face is swelling and next day disappear and next day come back as its not settle yet.. my face slim down a lot apart from some lumps left on cheek and its normal and it will disappear by time. I love my face and nose when its not swelling ( LOL) but overall im happy with the result.. I will upload the pics later for everyone to see. Im sure you all gonna be shocked ( :P) if you have any questions please do free to ask me....

my friend done the acculift but you cannot see the different on her.. i think it depends on your body.. I'm glad that my face gone smaller and can see a lot different

i was very scared to be honest and first 72 hours like hell that you regret every single min of it but trust me it paid off.. no pain no gain hahaha.

Wow sound so painful with your experience. I am thinking about Gng also for my revision rhinoplasty can’t wait to see your picture post up. I will be in seoul on June very excited and also worry at the same time lolz. Wishing you the best on your recovery process.

• 1 month later...