BeautyHacker

It is about Ga Hee from EverM !!! PLEASE BE WARNED!!!!

Hi all, It all started with online consultation over Kakao with EverM's english consultant Ga Hee. From the very beginning of our conversation she behaved so unprofessionally and she is complete maladroit. I'm still shocked that she has changed so much, i remember reading one of the forum members post(2015's post) named 'robinrenren' who praised EverM so much and one more member(sorry i don't remember their name) specially praising Ga Hee.

After reading so many good things about EverM i finally decided to have an online consultation with EverM and they gave me Ga Hee's Kakao ID and as soon as i started chatting with her my whole perception started changing about Ga Hee. At the start of our conversation she was fine but then she asked me for my pics and told me that she will show it to Dr. Yoon and get his opinion if i want and later on when i sent my pics she told me that you have to wait for 1 week and i was shocked. Then she said we don't have online consultation, this literally came as a double whammy for me. Why would she ask for my pics and why would she say that she can show my pics to Dr. Yoon to get his advice when there's no online consultation. Ga Hee contradicted her own statement and this literally pissed me off & i questioned her about asking for my pics when there is no online consultation then she started blabbering pointless things that i don't have manners and all. She also told me that she controls all everm's email and i cannot contact Dr. Yoon directly until and unless she wants the same to happen(you see, here, she's indirectly telling me that how much power she has over EverM and Dr. Yoon)

P.S: I would also like to admit that during the first stage of our consultation i lost my patience with her and called her unprofessional because of some childish syllables that she was using during our consultation which felt very off and weird to me. During our first stage of conversation she was nice so i apologised for overreacting and calling her unprofessional but it did not end there, she kept on asking me if i was that guy whom she had talked earlier and that why i returned to talk to her and that i should look for some other clinics, her behaviour has literally disappointed me and just because of her EverM is now off my list. Screenshot_20180412-122127.jpgScreenshot_20180412-122200.jpgScreenshot_20180412-122211.jpgScreenshot_20180412-122220.jpgScreenshot_20180412-122307.jpgScreenshot_20180412-122320.jpgScreenshot_20180412-122354.jpgScreenshot_20180412-122443.jpgScreenshot_20180412-122532.jpg

Yeah, it's unprofessional on her part to use such stupid meaningless syllables and by reading it you can feel that she doesn't come of as professional and calm like other clinic's consultants. She even asked for my photos and told me that she'll show it to Dr. Yoon for advice and i obliged but she quickly flipped and said we don't provide online consultation and you have to wait for 1 week to get Dr. Yoon's consultation and i got so pissed off

That's the problem, she told me earlier that if i send my pics then she'll show it to Dr. Yoon and get his consultation by tomorrow(coz she left the clinic as her duty hours were over). Next day she messaged me saying that she's free to talk and then i sent my pics to her and she said we don't have online consultation, what's the point? You tell me? If there is no online online consultation then why she asked me to show my pic??? This is completely ridiculous and not a professional & ethical way to deal with a client.

Plus the fact that she again and again kept asking me if i was that same person who had a tiff with her earlier despite of me apologizing earlier she did not let the topic go away and even said that why i don't look for some other clinic and that why i came back to her. This clearly shows that how snobbish and disdainful she is

I was so up for EverM but i guess god has some other plans for me : )

Sent from my SM-G928G using PurseForum mobile app

I'm still confused by this.. From what I'm getting she's just asking for you to be patient. Perhaps she did tell you she would get you the online consult by tomorrow (there's no proof of that so I said "perhaps"), but maybe something happened and he got busy. I would have just waited a week.

I'll admit maybe she's not fluent in English but it was kind of hard to understand, but either way her way of responding came off unprofessional so I'll give you that.