BeautyHacker

Surgeons suspended from The Korean Association of Plastic Surgeons?

Hi,
Long story short. I was researching and checking the qualifications of Dr. Oh Myung June from Regen (whom I was considering consulting with) using the official website of KAPS: http://www.prskorea.co.kr/English/main.asp
On this website, if a plastic surgeon's name shows up as the result of your search, it means that they're board-certified (part of the association).
However, his name came up with the note "Suspension of qualification" : http://www.prskorea.co.kr/English/hospital/?searchType=name&searchText=Oh%2C+Myung+June&x=0&y=0
The same suspension note also applies to Dr. Lee Seok Jun of Regen (another director plastic surgeon). So then I searched another doctor from a clinic similar to Regen in terms of reputation (not too many negatives), and the search result was completely normal (without any notes).
Therefore, I was wondering if anyone knew what caused their supposed "suspensions"? Because I've read pretty much all the reviews on Regen and there wasn't one that stood out as a "warning" against this clinic. There definitely has been fewer reviews of them this year though.

I also feel like the website is not updated nor does it contain accurate data to refer to. Like only doctors with last names from Kang to Kim (all K's) show up for the list of qualified ps in Gangnam. There's gotta be a lot more qualified plastic surgeons than that. They also listed someone from GNG hospital whom I could not find on the official GNG hospital website. lol.

I've had the same search problem on PRS too!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I just posted a review about Dr. Oh at Regen for two jaw and FC.
read my review
He gave me a v line without my consent! he told me did it after I woke up and saw him the next day I only consented to mini v line
I hate my face now and what he did is illegal and he should be looked into again