BeautyHacker

I got consultation at Banobagi, JW, JK, GNG, View and I chose…

Hi @Vee_Wudlyktoplay , when are you going to be in Korea exactly? I'm trying to plan for Early half of September...I don't think I will go to Banobagi because they quoted me kind of high compared to other clinics. How did you decide on Banobagi by chance? You have not met with them in person yet?
I haven't finalized anything and its so close!! lol thanks for your response in advance ~

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m arriving September 18 and leaving Seoul October 4th ^_^ I went through docfinderkorea and have been emailing back and forth with Suzy. And also I chose banobagi because when I went to their website I saw their having a promo for 30% off for Rhinoplasty with their top surgeon Dr. Lee Hyuntaek if we send deposit before the end of July. I really like how there’s not a lot of negative reviews for banobagi and what really made me choose them is that they have a bruise/swelling machine to make it all go down faster included in their promo package.
Docfinder quoted me for Banobagi:
Rhinoplasty: 4.95 mil KRW
Osteotomy Rhinoplasty: 6.05 mil KRW
Angular Jaw Reduction + Genioplasty: 12.5 Mil KRW - 13.5 mil KRW
Chin implant: 3.85 mil KRW - 4 mil KRW

That’s not including the 30% discount that Docfinder said they are giving out ^_^ so I might get chin implant with my new nose as well, I’ll see. My main surgery is my nose and the rest isn’t a priority but my budget will allow a chin implant, I might as well get it hahaa

Who knows lol? Maybe clinics are still doing it in a rather secretive manner

thank you so much for such a detailed response, youre so helpful! :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi nicole323
I’m not getting a rhinoplasty, but am wanting a SMAS facelift and am SERIOUSLY considering JW. You’ve done such a comprehensive research (good on you) and was wondering how you felt about your dealings/interaction with JW and which clinic did you go with in the end.
Thanks nicole323 :smile:

I have seen many bad reviews of JW, I am sure with JW.
Fingers crossed everything will be ok!

You are very smart to get good price. Also Docfinder gave you big discount.

Actually, let me take back what I said. I emailed DocFinderKorea again to confirm my discount and the lady said the “30% promo is for rhinoplasty only and does not include chin implant... for the chin it will be 5-10% since there’s no promo.” Kinda lame but I’m estimating around atleast $7,000 USD for both. I’m going to see if I can get it lowered once I have my f2f consultation. If it’s higher than that, I’m just gonna do nose and keep my 3 grand lol