BeautyHacker

I got consultation at Banobagi, JW, JK, GNG, View and I chose…

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I've noticed is that there's a lot of good reviews, but now there's a lot of people mentioning their bad results.

i think because once one person speaks up, its easier for others to follow. if there were thousands of positive reviews, i think it would make me rethink my negative review, but once i see others speaking up about their bad experience, it would give me the strength to speak up to, imho. glad there are more unfiltered reviews

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi dears,
I am new on this blog and really thankful i found these forums we all looking for beauty.
I am so excited to be here
Thank you all for sharing your experience and opinions
Is anyone going for surgery in Korea this September? I booked my flight and hotel
I am considering forehead implant, eye ptosis correction and revision rhino. I am consulting with Banobagi and so far their reviews are mostly good.
I had facial contouring done at Grand 4 months ago and still waiting for some result
I think i have very little result.
Please share with me if you know really great doctor who’s style is smaller face with big dolly eyes. I like chinese girls surgery trend.
Please share with me your experience and knowledge
Thank you very much

Hi! I’m new to this blog site as well trying to do my research like you. Im going for my rhinoplasty surgery with Banobagi on September as well! I’ve just read good reviews about them and they are offering 30% off on their website as well as free 5 days stay at their guesthouse ^_^

From the YouTube videos I searched and photos online, i know that the guesthouse is in the same building or super close by, like a dorm room with shared showers and a 1 twin size bed in a room which I don’t really mind since I’m there to heal & sleep and it’s free lol but I know that it’s super close by a lot of shopping centers so it won’t be boring as well if I decide to go out and walk around ^_^