BeautyHacker

Who's Going to Korea Summer 2018

Hi @miumiukoneko, I'll be going next week (27 June), staying until mid August :smile: Intending to do ASO, rhinoplasty, eyes, acne scar treatments and maybe facial lipo. Please do add me on Kakao! It'll be nice to do this with someone and support each other, and we could possibly go for consultations together and have more bargaining power ^^ My id is "magnesiuum".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @feelingterrible, I'll be going next week (27 June), staying until mid August :smile: Intending to do ASO, rhinoplasty, eyes, acne scar treatments and maybe facial lipo. Please do add me on Kakao! It'll be nice to do this with someone and support each other, and we could possibly go for consultations together and have more bargaining power ^^ My id is "magnesiuum".

Hey!!!

Yes I'm super down to meet up. Unfortunately I do not have Kakao :sad: . Do you use Whatsapp? or Fb messenger?

Hello I am also having a consultation at View as well as UVOM Clinic! I’ll be in Korea from July 24th - August 7th for revision rhinoplasty, facial contouring and maybe eyelid surgery. Please PM me if you’ll be around at this time :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Hi! What made you choose View? I'd never heard of it before and then saw a documented surgery process on RealSelf and started to become interested in learning more. I feel like many Korean clinics market to foreigners so it's hard to know who to trust.

Hello :smile: yea I feel the same about all this marketing to foreigners which I don’t really trust ughhh. But I’m strongly considering View after researching them for a while now for a few reasons, first and foremost when I heard their 13 or 15 years of no medical accidents (which is my biggest concern!), also although they do market to foreigners I have read that this clinic is popular among locals as well (unlike places like Grand or ID for example), another reason is that I have seen their B/As and I really like their dramatic results which I want (dolly nose etc lol). Lastly, I have read some really positive reviews on here and realself and not any botched jobs - at least for the procedures I want i.e. revision rhinoplasty and facial contouring, however I have found 1 or 2 negative eye surgery reviews for this clinic so this is the only thing I am skeptical of at this point, and since I want eyelid surgery I may end up getting it done somewhere else.

Hope this helped & good luck!
p.s. if anyone has any corrections or other info about View i’d appreciate it myself lol!!! :smile:

Hi!!
it's sooo nice to be able to find this thread! I'm planning to go this July/Aug, but am on a tight schedule so any help/experience/recommendation is really appreciate it!!
Really new to kakao, can someone add me/show me the ropes??

Change of plans.... I booked myself to stay August 13-25 if anyone wants to meet!