BeautyHacker

Augmentation Rhino for males

Hi there everyone, i'm new on here so go easy on me if i say something stupid. I'm interested in getting a augmentation rhino surgery done, i'd like to know if there's any recommended clinics for males because most of the threads that i've read so far are mainly female reviews. If you guys are able to throw in an estimation of the prices as well, it'd be great. Thanks :smile:

i would like to know too. i’ve been consulting online with opera, MVP, the face dental, Dream, but will do 1-3 more clinics and then narrow the in person consultations.

I've done mine in Bangkok (I know its a sketchy and tricky country to do plastic surgery) and the result was fantastic. I think more importantly you have to decide on the right surgeon rather than the clinic it self. I went to a plastic surgeon in Bangkok (recommended by a full time model friend of mine) and most of his clients are celeb or models. Cost me about 4K SGD.

If you are solely looking at PS clinic/hospital, I wouldn't recommend big hospitals like Grand/ID/Wonjin etc. Smaller clinics are better as it easier to get in contact with them in case of any complication or questions after (not to say that they will screw up your surgery but just incase!). As for Opera, my Korean friends seems to have negative feedback on them. Not to sure why though as I din't ask further. I'll be in Seoul for two jaw + facial contouring soon. When are you planning for your surgery? ME clinic was recommended by my Korean friend before. You can check them out!

In Korea, male plastic surgery is a lot more common and acceptable than in the US. I think you’ll be fine continuing to research clinics you like in general for your surgery as most will have more experience in male rhinoplasty than it seems.

Seek out the clinics that are good with rhino. Then you can ask them more specifically during consults about male features. If you’d like, you can do some research ahead of time on male rhino so that you can bring good questions and gauge each doctor’s expertise and compatibility with your desires.

Here are some male rhinoplasty info pages from a few clinics:
http://en.regenglobal.net/m/operation/man/mantype_02.asp
http://www.braunps.net/renew/07_men/men04.php

Hi what else did your Korean friends say about opera? Was the negative feedback regarding rhinos or eyes? Tbh, I'm not impressed with opera's results on Soyoung.

My friend told me that they are always crowded and too rush with consultation etc. Not sure about it myself as Ive never been there. :smile:

Sorry should be 40K thb not 4K SGD! My bad

• 7 months later...
Would you be able to tell me the name of the plastic surgeon you saw in BKK? I'm looking to get rhinoplasty done there this summer.