BeautyHacker

CRUSHED after a botched rhinoplasty at GNG

Mmmm. Perscribing without knowledge of what medication does or correct dosage is the harm here. Or even given the correct duration of time. Not nesscarily Antibotics are way more harmful then they really are.

Used correctly by knowledgable professionals. Antibotics are life savers. They save millions of lives. Cases of childhood RHD or even meningitis. They can make the difference between a person dying of septicemia, to on the road to recovery.

All what I was trying to say is be very careful of doctors who cannot justify rightly why not an antibotic is used instead of another.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antibiotics are useless and are way too often prescribed

Some doctors even prescribe antibiotics for viruses. lmfao!! We know that anti-BIOTICA only kills bacteria but NOT viruses.

Moral of the story: How can you trust an unknown medication with so many known side effects (eg 1 user here mentioned hearing loss) that is frequently prescribed by doctors who dont even know what it is (virus vs bacteria?) . thats a joke. wake up people

Exactly. Thats my point I'm trying to make. I'm just ... sigh.... thomas.duncan you are more then welcome to your opinions. While I do not agree,I'm not going to argue anymore. It's obvious you think something vastly different then what I'm trying to say.

In summary. Just be aware of what medication you are getting and what dosage it is standard. Its easily looked up online these days. What i do not advocate for, is spreading the message of a warped view that all antibotics are harmful. Geeus. Thats just plain stupid. Just be diligent and ask heaps of questions.

not necessary .I would suggest just dont take it if the doctor happens to prescribe you antibiotics postop. He wont find out. At least this is what i will do for sure. The thing is ; sedation and/or anesthesia already INCLUDE antibiotics. Most people dont know this. So why prescribe again after surgery? But as I said more and more surgeons dont prescribe antibiotics after surgery anymore. You can read it on realself.com

thats exactly what ive been saying; some doctors prescribe AB for viruses. flue=virus. Antibiotics do not mitigate viruses. Only bacteria.

This is borderline off topic and I don’t think people who aren’t doctors should be giving medical advice, that is something that is banned on a lot of forums for a reason...

Agreed. Should just focus back on topic. Thanks for slapping it back to reality

Hi Thomas - what do you mean by this ? Where’s the trap ?

forget it. just as in real life 99% of people are blind sheep. so are they here. they say "trust your doctor" lmao. they know not. they know nothing. let them keep chewing grass

Oh dear, I feel so sorry for you… can imagine how stressful was the whole process. I’ve been searching and choosing both doctor and hospital for about 6 months before got my nose job done at REGEN. I contacted 7 places online and face-to-face and I can totally understand what it’s like when doctor pays 0% attention to your requests. I experienced almost the same attitude when got my mock consultation at GNG and even assistant was ashamed of doctor’s behavior. But when I met dr.Oh I understood how a professional should work and talk. It’s been already a year since I proceeded my rhino at REGEN and I’m extremely satisfied with his work and result. Hope you make the right decision dear if decide to revise it in the future.

Jesus,
Im so sorry what happend to you! I was considering this place as well, but I guess I won't be going here anymore. Thanks for your review and your nose definitley does not look as bad as the text makes it seem!

the koreans loveee to self medicate. Over in Australia our healthcare professionals try to avoid prescribing anti biotics unless its really necessary. In Netherlands i had tonsilitis and their doctors were even more reluctant to prescribe it. But in korea, id do my rejuran and fillers and they hand me a pack of one day use anti biotics. When i tried to give it back to them (cos its god damn stupid) the staff were like "pls take it. you don't have to eat it if you don't want to but please take it with u". I found the nearest trash can and just chucked it once i left lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi MissOrange! Read through this whoooole thread and you seem very knowledgeable about rhinoplasty.

I've only been researching for a week, and was admittedly drawn to GNG from their before and afters and self-proclaimed safety ratings. Hearing that their popularity was caused by fake reviews is really alarming.

Do you have any recommendations for who I should check out for a rhinoplasty? (Alar reduction for wide nostrils, bulbous tip. I don't want a silicone implant, I'd rather use ear cartilage if need be... but I don't think I need to rebuild my bridge.) I feel so lost because it seems like every clinic is blacklisted for one reason or another.

Any insight would be amazing, thank you!

I had GNG on top of my list but I am already having negative experience with them trying to talk to them. The girl who emails be back, Claire, she doesn't respond at all. When she does, it is after couple of days later. Very unprofessional. She didn't bother to comment about my pictures (showing my nose shape in detail) after she had requested it.