BeautyHacker

CRUSHED after a botched rhinoplasty at GNG

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... GNG was on my list for when I visit Korea.. I will probably still get a consultation there to see how it is. Seems like every clinic in Korea has some bad reviews on here.... i guess not every surgery can be perfect, but i hope the doctors are doing their best in surgeries

Yeah.. looking through the forum.. I have no idea which places are good and bad...

I did rhino at GNG. Although my nose was better than before, there are few thing I dont like. I paid about 8.5k, which is overpriced. I find the GNG result is a bit more big. My advice to u is visit few clinics and make a decision based on all the information you gathered. Don't rely on just reviews

• 3 weeks later...
I completely agree. I got rhino there as well in 2017, i paid 6.6 krw. Im much happier with my nose today than i was pre op but there are some things id like to change.

• 6 months later...
Is very risky to know whether you saying is true , Because by facts..that’s a hospital with really lots of patients daily ..I don’t believe they are all botched , I would strong say that a person should know what they want and research throughly before doing a Rhinoplasty..

Sorry you're living this nightmare @p.joann14.

I was one of the people who got swept up in the hype of positive GNG reviews on PF back in 2017 and ended up choosing them for my PS procedures. I will not go so far as to say that I had a horrible experience, it was not an overall positive one either. I will affirm though that customer service was definitely a weak point for them, and there were issues with transparency and accountability which I see echoed in accounts by numerous other patients on this forum.