BeautyHacker

CRUSHED after a botched rhinoplasty at GNG

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywho , back to the topic. It seems as if gng is now off of many people's list. I have some clinics in Korea that I recommend people look into for rhino
#Namu
#braun
Baum
There's also a clinic above cooki ps that does really good nose and alot of Chinese and locals go there.

hey! I am not sure if that translation is correct, seems odd. Unfortunately I do not know the name either. Cooki has their own page on soyoung, so I do not think they are the same clinic. Both clinics are located in the same building.

Clearly you don't need cheekbone reduction. Gng is milking you for $$. Ridiculous. I suggest everyone ask people who they trust and love for advice. Before getting plastic surgery, you need to ask someone who has no financial interest

yo i aint a paid shill whatsoever. many people here already know me. im just saying that all kinds of people are allowed to post here. use your brain before you trust a posting. as I said i got my own nose forum and I have had the privilege to meet women - and im not joking - who were suicidal, didn't dare to go out and were defaming their surgeon all day while their nose was perfectly fine. The problem sometimes is in the brain and not in the nose. Just look at the photos and be your own judge :smile:

bye

yes i have seen them live in plenty flesh :smile:
their problem was in the brain , not in the nose
i dont know why they behave like that

i dont think you need cheekbone reduction surgery ! :confused1:

I can't believe they said "cheekbone would be ideal for you"...

I'm not surprised considering they allegedly botched a girl from China. Like missorange, this girl didn't even have prominent cheekbone or jaw--somehow she went through with the surgery and ended up with screws and plates that caused her discomfort, pain and clicking noises. I believe she ended up going to a reconstruction surgeon who had to do a coronal incision across her head in order to reposition her zygoma. You can read her story on soyoung.com

If your going to get plastic surgery, you better have a lawyer just in case. Document everything and record the consult