BeautyHacker

Best plastic surgeon for facelift in Korea?

let me know if u need asps’s contact. the consultant is super professional and good. she even rejected me for surgery as she thinks i don’t need it lol. but she gave my mom a good offer, before negotiation.
they don’t mark up to foreigners.

Your director is a short-haired manager, Yoo Jin-hee. — her name

Hi Pinkmau
Yes, please! I hope to get 2-3 consultations before I make a decision. Thank you Pinkmau

btw asps was so good they hired a translator for me for free. i didn’t even pay for consultation. but the operator use translate to communicate, so it seems like they are kind of rude, which is not true.

Hello!
Just wanted to leave few words for a recommendation.

I have an acquaintance in US who has done face lifting surgery from Dr. Taehee Lee in Faceline plastic surgery clinic. She went there by a referral of her aesthetician and she got full face and her before condition wasn’t go due to previous surgeries but she said she’s very satisfi lifting including eye revision, nose revision, fat injection as well.
I believe that she’s in her 60s ed with her result and she does look so much younger and looking so fresh.

Hi BeautifulLyn
Thanks for the info :smile:

This face lift looks amazing! Who was the doctor who performed it?

• 5 months later...
@Springmorning, hi wondering if you had done your fl in Kotea? If so, who did you go to? I’m thinking about going there in March. Just really want to hear real people’s experience. Thank you

• 2 months later...
Hi can i get the consultant in English ?