BeautyHacker

Uvom plastic surgery?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey any more reviews from this clinic?? I’ll be in Korea on July 24th until August 7th and i’m strongly considering View and UVOM. Any more reviews (espesh from UVOM - since I couldn’t find much) would be great thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Hey I went to both of the clinics you mentioned, PM me if you have questions to ask

Hi thanks you much for responding!! :smile: honestly if don’t don’t mind PMing me I would really appreciate it (since i’m soo new to this forum and last time i tried PMing someone here for the first time I made the post public by mistake lol ugh) thanks so much hope to hear from you soon

How much did they actually quote you during face to face consultation? I'm low on money, so I'm worried if I can't afford :confused1:

Hey I just found this video on their YouTube (not sure if its been posted before) - it's all in Korean, but you see video and photo footage of women's before and afters. No PS in videos, so I thought it was good to look at the video for results:

Includes full body lipo and an amazing facelift

• 1 month later...
Hi ! I too am seriously considering Uvom as well... could I please ask what procedures you are planning on doing at Uvom or View ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi @phoebebuffey may i ask what their kakao is? I added them at 'uvomps' few days ago but they haven't read the chat til now.. thanks beforehand!