BeautyHacker

GNG Hospital / Stay Away at All Costs /

I'm so sorry this happened to you, I pray that everything falls into place for you as this was so unethical and unfair. They dont realize that these are people's lives that they are tampering with.. bless your heart for sharing your 100% honest opinion. I was so close to choosing this clinic for rhinoplasty and v-line.. I'm glad I found an authentic review.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GNG ruined your nose?? who was doctor? im so sorry to hear that for both of you :'(((

I know its beggars belief. I'm still trying to work it out now.

i feel like since there such a big company they would have a good after care service... but i guess not T___T which makes me worry

• 2 weeks later...
Their after care isnt good at all. If you are talking about fake smiles and all that until they get your credit card swiped,...then yes.

But if you have any sort of an issue, that "good service" will eventually just turn to apathy and frustration and impatience, and then trying to get you to sign contracts to make sure you cant say anything online.

I just thought I would add to this thread a little more, as its been on my mind lately,...and it truly baffles me.

Its one of aesthetics, and the weird way in which they apply it.

GNG Hospital and many other places seem to think that obliterating the mandible angle and elongating the chin is somehow feminine, and isn't going to contribute to aging in 2-5 years after surgery or even before that.

comparison.jpg

Here is a very quick draft I did of one of their models on their page (left is current, right is morphed) Its not even done properly, but in my opinion serves to illustrate just how severe the removal of bone is. When you compare with the edit, I think the edit looks much better, more refined, more natural, more feminine, and would definately prevent ageing more.

The first image to to look like a huge chunk of jaw has been removed and the chin elongated like a goblet.

41+wiPTPBWL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Is it just me or am I missing something?

compare2.jpg

Again another edit. Why in the hell, as a female would you want to elongate the face and make your face more masculine, and in the long run contribute to accelerated ageing?

The brainwashing comes partly from showing a girl without scrap of makeup prior to surgery....and then giving them a total 100 filter makeover after surgery to complete the illusion. There is absolutely no objectivity so therefore they think the after is the ideal, when really in reality it isn't, at all.

I would love to see them do the opposite. Post surgery take a picture of the girl with no makeup in the morning, and then show a picture of them before they had surgery in makeup and and a pretty dress.

And this isn't just about beauty, its providing a structure to your face for years and years to come, so your masseter muscle and other tissues don't slide down your face.

Attractive female faces usually always have a relatively short chin (not recessed or too short) with a nice angle to their jaws. Example below:

lily.jpeg

And its not just a Western thing. Look at Nana for example.

nana.jpg

Different culture, same principle applied.

I spoke with the Face Dental about a revision, and to their credit, all of their pictures have no photoshop or at the very least a minimal amount compared to other clinics. No weird tricks used. Their doctor also consulted with me for longer (for free) than any of my pre surgical consults with GNG Hospital.

And this brings me back to the problem, for the most of Korean clinics, I think even their surgeons are brainwashed into thinking this is the ideal beauty standard. Because of that, they will disregard the patients opinion because their subconscious is telling them it should look a certain way. Its arrogance,..my opinion of beauty is right, I am the doctor.

I'm being honest with you. During consult with GNG I must have brought over 80 images of females with similar jaw angles and was looking for a subtle result. I made this so clear (it was my biggest fear). All the coordinators nodded their head with their fake smiles, made me feel comfortable, like they understood me. The doctor nodded, ....and then hours later decided **** it, I'll do the complete opposite of what I have been instructed to do crystal clear terms.

And then for them to tell me "the surgery was very much a success" and my face had "limitations" was just deceptive in the extreme. My jaw had nothing wrong with it.

rfrefreferfe.jpeg

I don't know if anyone agrees but I thought it important to share my opinion, because a lot of people are getting completely hoodwinked by filtered and un-objetive images, and it just goes unvetted the the clinics can be as devious and deceptive as they please to make money. The illusion of thisneeds to be shattered so people can make much more informed decisions.

It my opinion a lot of their ideals on aesthetics are completely skewed. My mistake was thinking they could apply their skills to a western face. The answer is they cant and I'm sure that applies to the majority of clinics.

I hope this helps people.

The nerve of the clinic to call your aesthetic surgery a SUCCESS when they completely missed the mark. What, every surgery that someone doesn't die or get infected in is automatically a success regardless of aesthetics, even though it's for COSMETIC surgery? To me: the super shaved chin isn't ugly per se, but entirely unnatural looking. I would know immediately that jaw was not found in nature if I saw that kind of jaw in person. GNG in general does NOT seem to have a good eye for aesthetics. I've seen 3 Seong noses that ended up looking like chicken feet. like three u's in a row flopping down.

This may sound entirely contradictory, but because it might come back to bite me I'll say this: I believe Seong is good at a very certain type of nose. I've seen some success noses from him, if it's not type he's familiar with he doesn't know how to work it in harmony with the face. But, there have been cases I've liked of his. I saw a reviewer on this site had an amazing result and since I have the same nose as her in the before, I'm still thinking about GNG.

What type of nose do you think they are good at though? I've seen some good cases (Valorie Pierce) and some really weird looking / too tall / too projected looking noses.

@FieryCucumber I have to agree with you about the makeup---in fact imo if a clinic shows a model with makeup in the "after" photo, it's only fair to show him/her with makeup in the "before" photo. I also take that into account when looking at result pics.

Honestly, if they showed a picture of me w/o makeup and then with makeup, (w/o ANY surgery), people would probably say great result! Lol. For starters I have no eyes w/o makeup!

Imagine the "after" photo of the model without a stitch of makeup on--almost unheard of. I just think the before and after pics should have similiar lighting, poses, and makeup.