BeautyHacker

GNG Hospital / Stay Away at All Costs /

What hospital was this - GNG???

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is why I am considering doing face lipo in the U.S. instead of Korea. Although the Korean surgeons are amazing in their work, I am afraid the aesthetics are too different. I have a fat, round face. I would look like a freak if I had a skinny, narrow face suddenly -- it wouldn't even fit my features. Just about every single clinic I've emailed have pushed the "V-line" -- I don't want a v-line. I want to look like Ivanka Trump (who has a round face, but not a fat face); I don't want to look like these before/after models.

They don't care if patients does a v-line, they just want your money. I had a fat face, after this surgeon failed my jaw reduction surgery, in addition to thinning out my outer layer, WITHOUT my permission. I look like a drug addict!

:sad: Please be very very careful and look for a surgeon that can communicate with you directly and confirms the surgical plan with you to make sure you guys are on the same page.

Unfortunately it made my lower face too narrow and long. I should've tried Botox.

As for my cheekbones-improper fixation and cut. Which is why I have such a big gap and skin droopage.

I'm so sick of these surgeons not being honest about their skills and gambling on our faces. How many people have been destroyed by this?! It's incredibly unethical.

If he does a thorough examination of your face, he could inform you a possible outcome and maybe you'll change your mind. However, it didn't seem like he cared whether or not you needed it, he just wanted your money, that's very unethical! So I hope everyone who see this BE CAREFUL!

This is the exact same thing every surgeon told me during consult for revision. That I needed to be careful and that I'll always find someone that will operate weather it's needed or not. All I needed was Botox to slim down the muscle due to constant gum chewing. Not facial bone contouring.