BeautyHacker

Anyone going to DA in December 2018 for facial contouring?

I had surgery last year in the us. I got Zygoma and jawline reduction. The Zygoma bone is not healed correctly and my face still wide.
I left me a secondary angle jawline. I got it done with dr. Peter newen in Huntington beach, California.
Now I need to get a revision surgery. I was hoping someone would go to Korea the same time as me so we can do this together

I'm getting my FC at Da as well, in October. Wish you were going in Oct! It would've been soooo nice to have a recovery buddy!!

Hi!! Not sure yet... are you??? We should definitely meet up for coffee! Do you know what clinic you’re going to?

Im going by myself. But my friends and partner knows where i am. I'm thinking of tfd. But will consult others. We should definitely meet up i want something bit natural so tfd seems like a good choice. I also was thinking of getting a revision for my left eye for double eyelid.

I’m also going for F/C and veneers but idk which one to do first. If anyone can recommend me which procedures to do first, it will be great!

I would def do fc first since it’s a big surgery

Its better to do FC first. Because that way they can fit the veneers better to your new face.