BeautyHacker

My transformation with Banobagi

Do you know if banobagi is good for double jaw?
I mostly have seen only people getting zygoma and vline there. I am trying to decide on a good double jaw surgeon/company.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're better off finding a maxillofacial surgeon not a common surgeon who does vline. Double jaw is way more complex

• 3 weeks later...
19FC8DB5-E699-4E2F-9196-3AEBAA617B34.png5BCA2AB3-2527-4E1E-8B78-EC6B0FF63A54.jpegA51A046C-B52B-470D-B46B-453D57189A7E.jpeg1DEF1948-254F-414A-B199-E272169BC343.jpeg
I know one girl from my country had very successful with double jaw,her precious jaw was overbite too much,that made her look older than her age.She was chosen for a TV show named Change life-is sponsored by Banobagi.They did alot of surgery for her including double jaw surgery,eyelids surgery,skin treatment,rhinoplasty,reduce fat from thighs,...
It was 4 years ago and now she looks very beautiful.I think her case is the most successful case so Banobagi keeps her as their model now.

her after surgery looks sooooooooo natural and beautiful wow but i wouldnt trust them solely based on a show,.

I agree,I watched that show,and they used only professional doctors for her,that made the best result I think

• 2 months later...
Double jaw, you need to look for O&M doctor, find dental clinic like TFD for example.