BeautyHacker

Hump Removal Review in Korea

Am I the only one likes TL better? I found it more natural and Uvom too high from the bridge and too much exposure of nostrils? But it is just my own standard of beauty, I think both of them are goooood results.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I remember seeing the first and second ladies' before/after photos, I thought they looked natural and okay. They were the photos from different angles. Actually, you all should check out the korean lady with the hump and super round and flat nose tip, and she looked amazing after a dr.kwak's rhinoplasty surgery. It was the photo that the consultant showed me with her cell phone. (probably one of korean forum where you share B/A) I will ask my consultant for the photo so I can share with you here.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like an implant from uvom based on top of bridge projection

• 4 weeks later...
BA photos of Opera that the staff sent me. I asked the quote for rhinoplasty on bulbous nose tip and wide nostrils. I didn't send my photos but I had a consultation before at a different clinic. I know I need a open rhino with silicone implant, nose tip plasty and alar reduction(outer incision) and Opera quoted me 3mil. I'm planning to visit them before Christmas for the surgeon's consultation ^^

I had read this thread already but wanted to leave a comment about Opera nose. I was at the lobby waiting on last Monday for my consultation and there was a caucasian girl in front of me . She was talking how happy she is with the new nose with the consultant lol The way she talked was so cute and funny. I don't know her surgeon but I peeked her nose and indeed it was so beautiful. I think Opera can deserve bit more credits for their nose.

Those noses look horrible. I would be furious if that was the result of my rhino.