BeautyHacker

Hump Removal Review in Korea

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't see her before nose though. :smile: She could have had a nice nose already, just a hump that needed shaving down. This is why it's hard to judge solely from seeing people in the lobby as maybe they already had an 8 nose that surgery took to a 10? Surgery that takes a 2 nose to a 7 would be more impressive.

Hello, I found out the answer by asking questions to clinics. They said the purpose of implant is to make nose higher and also to cover the operated area as a protection(?) My case I have a hump to be gone and a low bridge so implant will be needed.

About the types... I figured out that silicone is mostly used specially. Dermal tissue or rib cartilages can be alternatives but it becomes additional surgeries. So those methods are keen to be chosen by patients who had unpleasant experience with silicone or revisional surgery.

• 2 weeks later...
Probably a silicone...She is wearing a case on the bridge and one of my friends told that if she had to wear it to keep the silicone still.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I heard that it is bit pricey and actual human cartilage that donated. Which cartilage is better depends on your nose condition also how much cartilage will be needed for the nose job. septal cartilage, ear cartilage, rib cartilage and donor cartilage... is your revision surgery??

• 3 weeks later...
@lucylalalulu5 How is your recovery going? I heard that nose keeps changing even after 6th month? I'm researching rhino downtime and when all the swelling subside so I can decide when can I take the op. Also, do you think opera has many Asian patients too? My nose has hump and bulbous tip but not flat.

I can say I'm fully recovered now. I think my nose settle in 3 months. The shape kept changing (swelling) Right after the surgery my nose bridge was wide and nose tip was big then in a month, the nose became smaller. Oh, the thing gave me hard time during the downtime was not being able to wear sunglasses so I bought few caps before I left Korea. Opera has more locals so you can be relaxed. I was more worried than you when I first visited them but if you are Asian, don't worry. Of course, surgeons in Korea has more experience with asians.

No,it is not my revisional surgery also I think I won't need to have silicone implant because what I want to remove the hump but just wondering what if I need to ;)

• 4 weeks later...
True, they must have more Asian patients. I appreciate your help.

• 3 weeks later...