BeautyHacker

My rhinoplasty review with Banobagi & Docfinderkorea

To be honest, That person that posted her blacklisted clinics I feel like is very unreasonable, and they didn’t even have good reasons why those clinics were blacklisted in the first place! I almost doubted myself for going with Banobagi after I saw that list as well and I already had put down a deposit at the time, but I’m loving how my nose turned out and it’s only 18 days post op. Learning from my own experience, the forums here are only good and helpful IF you’re reading about people’s review on their consults, their before and after surgery stories, and if they’re actively replying back when people ask them questions, other than that, I don’t believe most unless they have a reason that makes sense to me. Goodluck with window shopping for clinic & consults! Things I know for sure that will help before consulting for surgery is to 1. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people, and 2. Go to your consultations with a positive mind.. and you’re going to be fine :smile:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Banobagi has a german translator? First, I also didn't want to go there, because I read so many bad things about it in this forum.. But since my english may be "alright", but absolutly not perfect, having a german translator would be awesome for me..

Yes she’s a German translator, but she speaks English as well. But if you speak German then that’s awesome because she speaks it fluently hahaa. Another thing, take all the comments here with a grain of salt, this forum is so iffy, I learned that after I got my nose done and was actually in SK doing my surgery. That girl who posted negative about Banobagi didn’t even consult with them yet, she simply said she blacklists all clinics that doesn’t have a long consultation time, I didn’t mind not having a short consultation time with Dr. Lee because I know he’s the head nose surgeon, I was there and I can tell he’s observant and looked at me carefully, listened to what I wanted and showed/told me how what he can do to make it happen before doing the surgery. So yeah, not everything u read here are correct, they’re are all people’s opinion and own experiences that may differ from other people or yourself ^_^

Thank you for sharing your experience and opinion with me :smile: It's really hard to make the "right" desicion, which clinic I should choose, if everyone says something different :/ But I guess it's normal, since doctors are also just human the result can be different from person to person.
But having a fluent german speaking translator is a big plus for me!

Thanks so much for the reply! Yes, I saw the blacklist but there really were no reasons stated or it’s someone that heard something. I’m very interested in Banobagi and going to buy my plane tix soon, so I’m excite! Thanks again for your advice :smile: I just hope I don’t get overwhelmed since I’ll only be there a short time. I’ll be going alone (and prefer to heal alone), so it’s nice to know they’re very accommodating and nice. I’m glad you like your result.

Is the service free or there is a fee?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
This is a marketing threads posted my agency and Banobagi. I had a botched job done by Dr Lee because i read and believed in these fake advertisement. Shame on all of you! Your clinic should be blocked and blacklisted for all international customers. This is my honest opinion.