BeautyHacker

My rhinoplasty review with Banobagi & Docfinderkorea

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The banobagi guesthouse is located just right next to the banobagi building. I saw it when I went there for the consultation. ^^

Did you get surgery? Where did you get it done?

It was my first nose job and I was searching for first nose job, so I don't have information about second nose susrgery. I think a lot of people go there though.

What was perfect about it? You didn't really provide details about it so Im kind of getting sketchy vibes. When are you planning on getting it?

After research i saw more reviews about Dr. Lee and it seems he is the senior Doctor there. I'm kinda triggered to have consultation with him lol

Do they still give patients 5 free nights? Is it still available?

As I remember, the promotion will be till July, and you can also use DFK service with same price and same promotion.

• 3 weeks later...

While i was in the lobby, i met some foreigner who said that he would stay free at Banobagi Guesthouse. Its located nearby clinic, very quiet and clean.
I did only eye surgery, but those who gonna do nose surgery in Banobagi I think it would be nice to get free guest house for 5 nights.
By the way did you get surgery?

• 3 weeks later...
Banobagi is having a 30% off discount for rhinoplasty if you do downpayment before July 31st this year which includes free 5 nights at the guesthouse, 30% off in their dermatology clinic, pumpkin juice, and de-swelling treatment and a ride to and from the airport ^_^ I went through DFK and originally chose Cinderella, but when I visited Banobagi, I saw their promo and emailed DFK and mentioned Banobagi’s deal, and they said they offer all those as well, idk why they didn’t mention it though cuz then I would’ve chosen Banobagi right off the bat. Anyway, I’m going September! Good luck! ^_^

Well, I’m going through Docfinder and it says on their email that it’s free and that the clinics pay them through commission. They didn’t tell me either that there’s any extra fee either, whatever banobagi is offering through promotion on their own, Docfinder does too and more cuz from my case manager, she said that they are giving out 30% discount for everything, not just nose job which is good cuz I want my chin done as well. So far I’m happy I emailed them, but you can also email the clinics and get quotes first before emailing Docfinder korea too too price match and see what’s cheaper ^_^

I just tried to contact DFK but have not got any reply. given the promotion with Banobagi expires on 31/7, I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet and pay the deposit.

I'm going through another agent call Medical Korea Service - which is run by an ex-consultant from Dream Clinic. Her name is Daphne - she has been complemented quite a number of times throughout the years. Fingers crossed everything will be ok.

I'm super nervous for my surgery in October :sad:

I think you’ll be fine! I know that most clinics have translators anyway so whichever agency u go through would be ok. If you look up and research Banobagi, it seems like they’re pretty good, I researched Dr. Lee Hyuntaek and he sounds like a straight to the point kind of surgeon when meeting him at consultations from the reviews I’ve read. I also think that the surgeons there would do their best as they are their own bosses. The top surgeons are the head owners of the. Usiness as well, so of course they wouldn’t want to do a bad job as this is their life and pride I assume and that’s what made me choose them.