BeautyHacker

My rhinoplasty review with Banobagi & Docfinderkorea

Thank you for information! I'll contact them :smile:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vee_Wudlyktoplay got discount via DFK. Why didn't try to contact them? Which clinics will you go?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm coming to Korea this week and I'm interested in getting rhinoplasty and v-line surgery. I've contacted other clinics and docfinder and the quotes and discounts I received were pretty much the same. Is it possible to use docfinder's service or is there a different way to get a better surgery price?

• 2 weeks later...
F2F consultation and bargaining is the only way to go. If only I had this forum to help me sooner before, I wouldn’t have gone through DFK I think..

Hi, thank you so much for the information. Actually I booked my surgery through DFK after bargaining with clinics. This forum gave me a lot of information. I will share my surgery result soon.

You guys are really dumb.

Docfinder does not get you a discount.
You will get much better deal if you visit the clinic alone.

Docfinder will not work for you for free....

of course you get much better deal if you contact the clinic directly.

Why do you think that someone will work for you for free?

of course that's what they will say.... otherwise you wouldn't go through them.

If they don't say they will get a good deal. would you go through them?
clinic raised like 50% of the price just so they can pay docfinder. 50% goes to docfinder. LOL....
You sound like a newbie.

Partnership? More like a scam...
You want to try to see if you are wrong? why don't you cancel the appointment and ask the clinic again with different name.
And say you will go alone this time.

Ok, so I literally just finished my surgery Tuesday the 18th in the afternoon and today marks my 6th day post op. I honestly think that if it’s your first time getting PS here in Korea, DFK is a good place to start since they pretty much handled everything for me, pick up/drop off/rides in between airbnbs, post op medications, scheduling follow up appointments, any questions u may have, there’s WhatsApp and they’re pretty on top of thir replies, there might’ve been little hiccups along the way, but they were minor and fixable, but other than that, I’m having a great time here in SK. Btw I chose to go to banobagi and they had a promo for July and so I got a big discount from banobagi’s Website that I had to confirm with DFK as well.

If you’re staying at the Banobagi guesthouse, it was a great location! It’s close by the train station and a lot of food places and about Banobagi itself, I feel like my consultant Devon and the other staff are nice too. I’m such a baby when it comes to injections, banobagi’s German translator held my hand so I won’t be scared. I feel like everyone there is comforting. Yes, I did have Dr. Lee as my nose surgeon and on our consultation we had Devon to translate in English for me, I feel like everything was fast, but thoroughly, the main question he asked me is “what kind of nose did I want to achieve with this surgery?”, and I just told him slimmer nose and a tall bridge, and he explained how he can make that happen and added that I need to lose weight so my chin will even up with my new nose and also to get a chin filler for now and get genioplasty afterwards once I’m used to the new nose and have a feel of how my chin will look with fillers. And asked me if I had anymore questions at all but I didn’t, so me and Devon proceeded back to a different room for payment.

Thank you for your post! I was thinking about getting my breast augmentation at Banobagi but I saw their name on a member’s blacklist (but then again, she seemed to have blacklisted almost every clinic in Seoul), so was a little worried. I’ll have to check them out.