BeautyHacker

View Plastic surgery prices

That sounds very reasonable for Dr. Oh Myung June.. and you're going to get 8% tax refund too but double check because I remember it will expire at the end of this year or next year. Not sure about the price for face lift though. You should still see the doctor in person first before booking a surgery and putting down the deposit. After putting down the deposit, you won't have any power to bargain with them no more and if you don't feel comfortable with your doctor then.....

Hi and thanks for the reply, Yes, I agree good price for him, although I did well bargaining via email with his staff and I have the advantage of booking just before Xmas 14th Dec so not so many people wanting to sacrifice their xmas as I am willing to do. Maybe had something to do with it. Well I'm leaving on the 28th so hopefully get the 8% tax back.

I am interested in Dr Lee how would you Compare him the Dr Oh Myung June, I think he's a lot cheaper from what you said. Would you mind sharing his FB link, I would be interested on checking him out before I totally commit to Regen. Thanks.

One of the best and detailed comment that i have read so far. Thank you so much for explaining everything, i also feel very good vibes with Dr. Lee at TFD. He's very patient, thorough & a nice doctor.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man. Mine started at 4.5 for rhinoplasty. Ended up paying 4.3 though :sad: and no osteotomy. But as long as my results end up good I'll be more than happy. Fingers crossed!!

I got really a big discount and good care as I got to know the clinic through my korean american friend who also got the surgery at VIEW. :smile: It was a very satisfying good deal.

Hey! I am thinking about going in Dec too! Our stays will overlap. What are you going to do about lodging? Maybe we can possibly share. I’ll fly in the 21st and will stay longer than you!

I just had an online consultation with View. They quoted roughly 9m won for fat grafting and primary rhino.

Can I know when was this quoted?

I didn’t do any V line or bone surgery, but I got my nose and chin implant and fat grafting at view and I totally recommend anyone going there. Anna the consulatant is super nice and really took care of me and my friend. We were able to bargain down to the price we wanted and shears sure we were comfortable through our stay. I am almost one month after surgery and so far I am loving my results ^^

• 1 year later...
Can I ask why the tissues around your jaw are altered? Did they shorten your face in order to give the illusion of an augmented nose? Did these changes resolve with time?

• 3 months later...
do you know how much it'll cost for double jaw surgery?