BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Experience in Korea/Taiwan/SG

Hi Keli, I will be there in end august to 8th September. Perhaps if you have time we might meet up too. I will pm you my size before and after BA. Im looking at a small D after fatgrafting.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Catelet,

I had not done my fatgrafting on boobs yet. Heading there in end August 2018.

Thanks Miss1world, i do have Instagram ya .... :smile:

• 2 months later...
@ReneRen,
Love your results, thanks for sharing, are you still happy with your paranasal implant? Do you notice any unnatural facial expression,eg. unevenness or lumps from the silicon implant when you smile? I have long and deep nasalabial folds (much deeper than yours), I am still torn between paranasal implant and fillers, your reply will be appreciated.Thanks:smile:

Hi Meemo11, im 1. 5 yrs post operation of my paranasal implant. Everything is still looking good. Oh i had done fillers on paranasal area but its not permanent, do note that subsequent topping up fillers on same spot may result in fillers migration.

Hi ReneRene, I thought paranasal implant would negate the need to get filler or fat graft to that area. Did you get filler to paranasal area because volume from the implant isn't enough anymore to prevent the smile lines? If that's the case, do you need a bigger implant now?

Thank you for clarifying my queries, I have a better understanding of what to do now:smile:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Gats, nope ..i mean i ever tried fatgrafting and fillers on smile line area before but the result does not last me more than a year so i got paranasal implant now and im like 1.5yrs post operation still going well.

Thanks for your update but to be fair fillers are NOT mean to last more than 6 months, 8 months if you are really, really lucky. However have the implant would save you a lot of money in the long run. Also you are lucky to have had no problem with the implant. You look amazing!!

Hey can I have your Wechat as well? I would like to have a look at your friend photo for the Epi Reversal by Dr. Chung. I am thinking between Dr. Shin or Dr. Chung.