BeautyHacker

Does really any one know the surgeons that did korean celebs faces ?

I am kazakh and i am in korea right now i really want to find the plastic surgeons of those stars :
Hyuna from 4minutes
Lee da hae
Jessica jung
Victoria song
Park min young
Irene from red velvet
Tiffany hwang
Ji chang wook
Lee min ho
Since i am really impressed by their nose jobs or jaw enchantement if really pll know who are their surgeons or the clinics i know they might keep it private but if anyway know informations ? Please

hey (:
i know that cinderella plastic surgery clinic has ALOT of celebrities that come, i think thats what there known for cause when i went in for consultation they had like a bajillion photos of celebrities and like their CD"s with autographs and stuff hahah and as a huge kpop fan this was a big thumbs up for me XD some i remember are like Block B, Apink, KARA, sistar and i would just get a consultation just to see the pictures and autographed CD's to be quite honest lol i dont know if this helped but XD

Oh thx i have heard of that clinic i wanted those specific celebs features because their jaw or nose jobs were one of the best asian plastic surgeries it seemed natural and not too obvious thx for help

hahah its good that you know exactly what you want > <
and they had a whole bunch of celebrities so it might be a good option to check there website out cause im just on the website checking out the stars XD hahahah
im still searching around for where SNSD got there stuff done cause it looks so natural but so different compared to when they debuted

Yeah jessica jung jaw surgery or soo young nose job or even yoona 2 nose jobs it seems natural i really want plastic surgery like that

when i was in my super researching phase i found that alot of the SNSD members got surgery done at DREAM plastic surgery but when i had consultation the prices were insane... that i had to give up instantly T______T but like the transformation of hyoyeon from debut to now is amazing... like she looks so natural but she changed SO MUCH! (not to be rude cause i really like her haha )

Yeah i love them and admit they did surgeries Sm surgeons are the best better than yg or jyp in my opinion , some clinics have high prices but i afforded money i plan to do a nose job or a jaw reduction or a full facial countouring

yeah, i think all of the surgeries that SM does is like very natural, like i feel like they do small procedures but like all the procedures that they possibly get hahaha
which is why we see the changes slowly so it doesnt seem SO DRAMTIC, but i really like how Jenny? from black pink looks XD but i dont think she got anything done

lol no ? Ive also posted about other clinics too . and will continue to post about other clinics that I feel might be good and unheard of

I do not even know the name of the clinic. Ive just seen results and know where it is located but am not sure the name of it. How could I be a promoter of a clinic that I don't know the name of ? lol

contact docfinder Korea, I think they will be helpful. I went through them and sent them my pictures. I chose Cinderella clinic, cause I liked the before and after I saw, plus I saw youtube videos of ordinary people that went there too