BeautyHacker

Considering FC PS, need yr advices!

Oh WOW, so now "EVERYONE" who liked their facial contouring results and posted before and after pictures on purseforum is a "promoter" and working for a clinic? Btw, exactly which clinic am I suppose to be working for?

And in that case, why are you even here on purseforum begging people for their facelift pictures? They're all photoshopped according to you.

You're simply ridiculous.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant on some plastic surgery clinic's website. I have NEVER asked anyone for their face lift PHOTOS. Girl, you better stop making s**t up. You are literally a pot stirrer.

And you're simply dense and naive. I can't deal with your sh*t and lies. Gotta block you. Bye Felicia.

GIRL, you shouldn't be so two-faced. People can go into the history of your past replies and see you were begging saljuu12 and kcouture for pictures.

Excuse me, you're the one accusing people of being promoters and working for PS clinics.

No one is harassing you. You're welcome to take your own advice and block me.

Ok guys. Stop it. If you want to argue to the private messaging. For Pete's sake. Everyone is allowed their own opinions. Everyone here are meant to be adults. Act like adults not brickering teenagers. Respect each other's opinions and move on.

Plus the poor op is trying to get some help. All you guys do is bicker in her thread.

See,This is why I like soyoung . People share their good reviews and bad reviews and it's included with photos. Purseforum is anonymous and you don't know if it is a consultant behind the profile. People bicker here because no one knows who is who .

Thank you for stepping in lemontree1234. It was getting out of hand. I hope the OP is not upset and that wide face knows the pros and cons before going into surgery. But also that people have had successful FC surgeries.

I've had a bad experience with fc. On the outside it looks fine but on the right side of my chin and lip it is numb! I suffered nerve damage. I understand some people are satisfied with their outcome after fc but there are folks who have had bad experience .

Oh yes I agree krod2017. Unfortunately, not every facial contouring surgery has been perfect. I do no want people to think it is risk free. Or that they will be 100% happy. Congrats on your nose revision Krod2017. It's exactly what I wish my nose could look like.

Can we leave it at this?

@Wide Face,at the end the of the day. Its life changing surgery. You can do research and minimize your risks. But be absolutely sure its for the right reason. Its for yourself. That you will be well informed. Truth to be told. Surgeons are not gods. They are only human. You can search for the best in the whole wide world, they still at risk of making mistakes. Some can be life changing. Others might just bother you for a bit. So you have to be absolutely sure you are comfortable AND confident. I can tell you,working with doctors who perform life changing surgery, they can sometimes make mistakes too. You have to make sure where ever you go,the doctor will be able to accept their possible mistakes. And will do anything fix it. I'm not saying its always bad and have full of failures. But you have to be well informed and be well informed of the risks before you proceed.

A tip from what I have read in this forum, look for before and after photos of patients with similar face shape. And be realistic of your expectations.

If, anyone has a similar face shape to Wide Face and has done facial contouring. Please consider sharing your before and after pictures with her. You can directly PM her. It would help her expand her clinic options. Ideally, everyone should have at least 3 consultations.

Appreciate all who sincerely gave useful advice so far. I understand both the pros and cons of ps, rest assured that I contemplated hard myself hence wanted to get more opinions from ps researchers and those who already gotten ps. Madambutterfly89, thank you for ur warning, but I have to agree with SassyQT that it’ll be more helpful to open a thread and warn others which doc and clinic did yr fc ps just like other forumers. Sometimes, botched ps pics will really deter others but I do respect yr own privacy not to disclose yr B&A pics and not to reveal the doc & clinic which did yr fc ps.

SassyQT have been a great adviser so far and I can tell that she is genuine and definitely not a promoter as she advised me to seek more consultations from other clinics as well besides the clinic which she did her fc surgery.