BeautyHacker

Donald Yoo Reviews

Hey guys,

I am looking for 2nd revision after achieving unsatisfactory results using silicone implants. It sounds like rib grafting may be the only solution to build up my nose based on my research. Currently I am considering Donald Yoo and Dean Toriumi. There is absolutely no doubt that Dr. Yoo has amazing marketing team and the reviews are nothing but positive. On the flip side, Dr. Toriumi's bi polar reviews are quite scary - in fact there is several blog sites dedicated to derail his practice.

Here's my question - can anyone with real life Rhinoplasty with Donald Yoo share your experience? I would also welcome any other feedback about his practice. He has only been doing this since 2012 vs. other surgeons with decades of experience.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Do you mean Dr Yoo in Los Angeles?

I spoke with a girl who consulted him and she said he overcharges (20ish thousand for primary) because he shares an office with a doctor from botched? Not sure, I never emailed him.

This Q may be better for the general plastic surgery forum since he’s in LA. (If that’s the doctor you’re talking about haha) Good luck!

Thanks for the reply... yes, Donald Yoo who shares office with Dr. Nassif.

He is no doubt pricey but I want to go with one of the better surgeons known for their expertise in Asian (far east) rhino. His reviews and picts look amazing...

• 7 months later...
Hi,

Did you end up going with Dr Yoo? I had my online consultation with him too. The aesthetic results he achieves are in line to what I like, but I’m still concerned to have my first surgery with rib rhinoplasty. I think I more inclined to get silicone rhinoplasty