BeautyHacker

Gng hospital doesn't perform facial contouring anymore!

I'm so dissapointed because i was going to go to Gng for all my surgeries, but unfortunately I found out facial contouring has left Gng hospital. Anyone have any suggestions on good reputable clinics that perform facial contouring and all other surgeries?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info! I'm probably going to have to do a lot of research again before I decide on a new clinic. Thanks again!
BTW: Would you suggest Cinderella clinic and have any info on them?

For GNG to totally stop performing an in demand surgery like FC, it's rather serious I think. Factories like making lots of money and they lose money by not offering this procedure. I doubt they'll tell you he left why unless you know an insider there. Just as people change the companies they work for, doctors can come and go at clinics, so for GNG not have a replacement FC doctor ready to replace him I'm guessing it was an abrupt decision. Suspicious indeed, perhaps you weren't the only person who got botched.

I messaged them on whatsapp and I can see that they read my message but they still haven't responded back. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with them. Yes, we do deserve an explanation from them.

It's pretty obvious that something very serious happened. Perhaps an inordinately large number of patients were being botched, or the doctor was found to have commited flagrant malpractice. As everyone has said, an indemand surgery doesn't get cut abruptly without cause.

im so sad to see the sudden bad reviews about gng, i am very content with my result, but i know that my eyelid doctor, Dr. Kye, has also left a some time ago and also my consultant, Hazel, has also left too :'( I feel like all of the good people have left now...

I would certainly put my surgery very close to malpractice. I mean I showed all the evidence including messages. I have no doubt that there has been a lot of issues in addition to mine that has lead to this. I just want to know who the surgeon is as he is the one I am looking to take action against.

You are not sure who operated on you? Are you saying they might have switched doctors in the operating room on you?

They refuse to give me his information, so I'll sort it out once I am back there in November and I'll find out where he has gone.
What you are seeing here btw is the type of response you get from the nice people that help you prior to having any issues.
So whether its rhinoplasty or eyes or anything at GNG, please be aware of this.