BeautyHacker

Skin Care Treatment - Was I overcharged?

Which clinic did you go~?

How much do they charge for mole removal? Is it priced per mole? I have a couple sunspots I'd like removed. Thanks.

at meclinic, Price ranges from 10,000w to 25,000won per mole. My moles were small and flat, hence it was 10k. Moles are charged individually.

For sunspots, it’s a general price for the whole face because they are so small and it’s easier to charge a single price. Generally between 250,000w to 400,000 for the face. You need to consult at meclinic to get a price. I don’t think they are that good in sunspots, maybe you can try another.

Hmm why do you say they are not good at sunspots? I thought sunspots would be easier to treat than moles since it's just pigment at the top layer of skin whereas a mole can be deeper and have a root?

Hi Wondermuffin!

I'm going to MEclinic next week for an Aquapeel too. Did you have any issues with skin redness? I have a work event the next day so just asking, in case I need to pile on makeup to hide any redness.

I'd like to try PRP there as well, but from the one youtube review I saw online of PRP at MEclinic, it seems really painful!

• 3 months later...
Hi, thanks for the question! For Botox, it depends on the areas we are treating.It can be anywhere between $200-500 for forehead, crow’s feet, etc, depending on what is treated. However, it’s your injector’s experience and technique that matters most in determining the result you will receive from the procedure.

• 7 months later...
Laser treatment is expensive and there are somethings you should be aware of. They are not a miracle treatment and you can’t expect to see results after just a single session. A minimum of 4 treatments is required before you can see results. There are some side effects such as your skin turning red after session. I hope it will be worth it for you :smile:!

Rejuran is not a cheap thing but you were ripped off a bit...next time get ONLINE consultation in Eng from various clinics - google Korean clinics - and then compare and negotiate before you go. At least you have good results, that is a good thing in the end!

• 3 months later...
I checked the quotation for rejuran on Charmfidence app.
431-880,000 KRW for 2cc
BK- 500 USD for 4cc

It should depend on how much cc you got but it seems like you overpaid. It is worthwhile to check the quotation from various clinics before treatments. You can raise a question through the app and many clinics respond with quotations, I found out that it is useful