BeautyHacker

recommend docfinder or no?

Omg thank you so much for your recommendation! I’ve been looking for basically an “assistant” for my PS trip to Seoul and I’m so relieved to know about myseoulsecret. Their DIY plan is actually $99 right now and you get $50 back if you give a review on them. Lol. I’m totally going to hit them up.

• 9 months later...
dont go with docfinder clinics have there own English translators, docfinder doesn't help you bargain, the person they sent to me didn't say a word each doctor visit just was on the phone, claiming to write down notes on what's going on, you will do all the talking alone dont add un needed company that will get commission making your price higher just for the transportation, that is basically the most you get from adding them

I didn't use them, I'm not sure you get the right clinic best for you. I did all the research myself booked before I left. I had a really good experience with the face dental clinic. Dr Lee he was amazing and very caring.

Why would a clinic willingly take less money? If they have to pay docfinder then they are going to get less money so how does that benefit them in any way?