BeautyHacker

Need suggestions for Current totally reliable and qualified PS clinics / hospitals in Korea

Hi girls,
I've been reading back and forth lots of reviews and threads about PS experience with S Korean hospitals for a while. And it seems that there is hardly any clinic or hospital out there to believe in any more.
Im planning to go to Korean to have a nose job and several of you guys' mentioned hospitals (GNG, Dream, Wonjin, Banobagi) are on my list. Now that Im so confused and literally frustrated as I dont know what PS hospitals to believe in, where I will finally get my nose job or so.

Im not from S.Korea, I got introduced to GNG, Banobagi through a PS tourism agent in my country. The place seems to be legit since I get to know them through an aquaintance of mine and she got a successful eyelid surgery throu their service and posted a detailed review of her good experience with the agent and the hospital (I wont mention the hospital she was taken to, to avoid any doubts of my story). And as far as I know, GNG and Banobagi both got positive and negative feedbacks.

And for Dream PS, I take this on my list as I've read one Thread on this forum about Tips when choosing PS hospitals/clinics in Korea (by Pssk029). That seems decent I guess due to the author's long and rather detailed description.

About Wonjin, also one of my aquaintance suggested me this place. Ive looked through this organization and quite bought what they advertise since they are one of the famous, experienced ones. But I hardly see any threads specifically discuss about this hospital or any good fb about them. Also, Wonjin is listed on the blacklist of Korean as I understand.

Not to mention many other unpopular PS organizations, I TOTALLY AM OUT OF CLUE TO PUT MY FAITH IN ANYTHING NOW. Please help me which hospital or clinics or doctor (esp. Rhinoplasty expert) that could rely on at the moment. Thank all you guys in advance! :sad:

It is hard to trust any plastic surgery place in general. All you can do is take advice and take a gamble. If I had it all over to do again I would have never had surgery I would have done non surgical options only

There is no clinic with 100% positive reviews and results. I started researching for my surgery with 17 clinics on my list... every single one of them had both positive and negative reviews. Even clinics that are largely favored on TPF like MVP or View had at least one unhappy patient if I searched far enough online. TPF is only one part of a big community of plastic surgery patients online.

As long as it is a valid corporation (like all its paperwork is in order) and approved by whatever medical agency looks after these clinics, a clinic is technically “legit”. Instead of searching for clinics with perfect, detailed reviews, approach this like any other shopping or research project:

- figure out all the aspects important to you
- look for the hospitals that offer those things
- look at before and after pics,
- talk to people who had surgery already
- do online and in-person consults,
- and make your decision based on all these factors and your overall impression.