BeautyHacker

Review of face lift, fat transfer, and rhinoplasty with Dr. Kim Woo Jung at Regen

Hi folks, after researching on purse forum for the past six months, I finally went to SK for surgery. Posting my experience here to give back a little and also get your opinion on the results, which I feel mixed about.
I had a face lift, fat transfer to the face, and rhinoplasty on June 4 at Regen with Dr. Kim Woo Jung. I interviewed at Fresh, JK, and MVP as well. JK gave me the most ridiculous prices and their before and afters were NOT good, MVP wanted about 4 million more for the same procedures but they were very professional and I trust they would have done a good job, Fresh was the sweetest place (I talked to April) and I will probably go there for the touchup to my fat transfer and possibly to have my breasts done. They don't specialize in rhinoplasty though, and I wanted to get everything done at once. Lindseigh was my liaison at Regen. I wanted a lower face lift, fat transfer to the face (temples, under eye, cheek, lips and chin), and conservative rhinoplasty to remove the hump from my nose, narrow my tip a bit, and take up my columella slightly.
Right now it is two weeks post op. I think the face lift was excellent, although there are very large scars behind my ears at this point. I can't see my jowls anymore. Combined with the fat transfer, I feel much younger.
The rhinoplasty and the bump under my right eye have me concerned though and I am happy for feedback. I now have a very uneven nose bridge and the end of my nose seems to be upturned, giving me a piggy look. It is only two weeks in and I have some healing to go, but I wanted conservative changes and I feel a bit insecure about the way things are going. My right eye has what feels like a worm under the skin, a well defined but squishy bump, that doesn't seem to be resolving.
fullsizeoutput_1481.jpegfullsizeoutput_147b.jpegfullsizeoutput_1483.jpegfullsizeoutput_147b.jpegfullsizeoutput_1483.jpegfullsizeoutput_1506.jpegfullsizeoutput_1507.jpegfullsizeoutput_1508.jpegfullsizeoutput_1509.jpegfullsizeoutput_150a.jpegfullsizeoutput_150c.jpeg

Very nice. The nose tip often drops in time after surgery--you have to be patient to see your final rhino result but I think it looks really nice so far, as does your face! Your before face looked pretty good too though--I don't see any jowls or sagging skin in your pre-op pics.

Girl, you look good even before. The only thing I can tell is the chin is more defined now. Other than that, I can't see the jowls from before.
Do you know what specific facelift you got? Like midface or just lower. Can you show more of the ear area scars?