BeautyHacker

Finally Decided to go to Korea this December for Lipo!

Hi, I’m new here and scheduled to have Lipo today but I’m freaking out. Wondering if you’re in Seoul yet? I’m alone...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Korean WhatsApp no is +8201068296083, thanks

Don't worry too much.
I am sure you will be fine.

From what I read... there is no such thing as The Best clinic... everyone advertises the same. I’d say go with your gut feelings and read up aloyyle but on the rescues/testimonials but seriously every testimonial I read is postitive andgreat and all, so take it with a pinch of salt.

I’m still sitting in the recovery room waiting for my anaesthesics to go away, kinda dizzy still

Are you doing a full body liposuction?

Also the fact that all Korean websites are predomina
hi, can you somehow PM me. Only because I’m a bit iffy about posting it online. That said I can’t comment yet as to whether it’s good or not... I’ve left the clinic now... on my quest to replenish nutritiously.. happy to discuss my experience pre-op...

No no, just the underarm and belly. Was gonna go for inner thighs too but decided against it since I need to be able to walk without the benefit of a support person. I like the shape of my outer thigh so I’ll probably just try to work it off. If I’m happy with the end results of today’s op I may consider inner thighs later..

Its important to eat healthily and exercise regularly after liposuction so that the fats won't come back.
I think the bad outcomes of liposuction are either the lumps or uneven suction.

Thanks for the advice. Frankly I was more concerned about flabby skin and folding as my fats are accumulated over 20 years... now having the tingiling sensation in one arm but not the other...

Yup. Its a waiting game now. Gotta wait to see if the skin will "shrink" and if the tingling sensation will go away.
Its cold in Seoul now. I think its a good season to do plastic surgery because we won't sweat much and won't feel itchy with the bandages/compression garments etc.