BeautyHacker

Finally Decided to go to Korea this December for Lipo!

didnt do anything. im not that fair. so my scars have disppeared or rather blended into my skin.

if they did a good job, itll be symmetrical. but then again.. your master leg will be bigger than your other leg.. its normal, especially because you have muscles. =)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p
perfectly normal. after i did it, i felt like i got hit by a bus. worse, i did whole body, so my arms no strength to push myself up. my hubby had to pull me off the bed and i just rolled off the rest of the way. haha..

Thats the reason why you need compression garments.
Despite me having LAMS, I still wear my shapewear to sleep. I also walked a lot everyday as it helps to reduce swelling.

i second this. walk more walk more..

my sister still sometimes wear it to sleep even after 2 years. lol i still can fit into mine. =)

Wow. She is really determined!
The next day after my Lams, I walked at least 5 hours a day for 1 week when I was in Seoul. Walking really helps in deswelling!

she doesn't want to lose her Investment! I think we spent nearly 20k on full body lipo at 365. damned they ex.

wow u really walked alot!!!

Yes. I walked at least 15,000 to 26,000 steps everyday! The cool weather in Seoul helps! Wearing of shapewear also helps in reduced swelling and bruises, i think! :smile:

Hey were you able to get facial lipo in korea? I'm heading to Seoul in a couple of days and have no idea which hospital to choose! also if it helps I got arm lipo in 365mc a couple months ago I think it was over 2k and it was a really easy surgery for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you made your choice yet? Who have you decided to go with?

• 4 months later...