BeautyHacker

Revision Rhinoplasty, ENT? or Certified Surgeon?

Hi im collecting info for my revision rhino. Basically i want a natural look. i dont plan to add higher bridge just the tip, alar and prob will use my ear cartilage. I have a little problem with breathing and prob thats because my septum is narrowing ...i dont know.

anyway, anyone could suggest a good rhinoplasty place. im contemplating Hanabi but it doesnt provide accomodation like VIP. Do you know any place that provide accomodation, one stop centre beside Vip? preferably an ENT?

Im heading there in 2 weeks. so if anyone wanna join me?...

I believe Uvom does!

If you join the PS 2018 Eyes & Nose group on Kakao one girl, Mimie (don't know her PF username) just got rhinoplasty at Uvom like less than a week ago. She said he fixed her deviated septum.

Maybe set up consult with Dr Jin premium nose clinic. He is an ENT surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty, which is one of the reasons I chose him to operate on me. I also wanted a natural look for primary surgery and am sooooo happy after 3 weeks since surgery. Nose looks so great. I also used ear! He doesn't provide accommodation, but the clinic staff is very helpful and of course there are manny hotels/airbnb nearby. I'd suggest staying at a hotel though. I'm writing up my full review now (taking a while to remembering everything haha). Here's the clinic's instagram. https://www.instagram.com/doctorjin_premium_nose/

hi, thansk for the info. would really be nice to see your before and after? also this would be my first time flying to korea. and its summer...would you say people are completely normal with me walking around plastered on my face? how much did it cost you? is the clinic in Gangnam Gu. I am wondering if its just one whole street (im too lazy to venture far). why would you suggest hotel and not airbnb?

Yeah his clinic is in that main intersection with other clinics and pharmacies. I'm not comfortable sharing a before/after, sorry about that :sad: I'd say that the first few pics on his IG are still a little high and sharp for my preference, mine definitely looks more like my original nose - just 20x better. Like my eyes look brighter and bigger, even my laugh lines aren't visible anymore. (Cause my nose used to end at my laugh lines, exaggerating them). IDK how he did it...

I think I might have paid a lot for the surgery? Go through their instagram number cause I went through what I think is an agent? Maybe if you contact them directly it is less and the agent doesn't get a cut or maybe the guy I was speaking to is an actual clinic employee, idk. My korean friend was shocked at the price and said he had never heard this high of a price before, but compared to surgeons in other parts of the world that did all the procedures I had done (four), and with his experience + aesthetic, I was like "kay, worth it". 8000-9000 USD. Dr Yoo in Los Angeles quotes 20k+ for rib, and Dr Charles Lee's clinic quoted me 12-15k+ over the phone for ear and all the procedures I wanted. Also, Dr Jin charges consultation fee 30USD.

Yes people were totally fine with me walking around plastered haha.

Hotel concierge was really helpful, like calling taxi, translating, even ordering food so I didn't leave the hotel, cleaning my sheets and changing towels. For the value, airbnbs are not that much cheaper or worth it imo.

Hanabi is also ENT surgeon.

• 1 year later...
Hi maggiedee,

Dr Jin & Hanabi are my top two picks at the moment. Can I ask of the reasons you chose Dr Jin over Hanabi. Are you happy with the results now that it’s settled and has been more than a year.

@pulpy how did your revision go (sorry if you posted a review already and I haven’t come across it yet). Hope it went smoothly.