BeautyHacker

[URGENT HELP] Please tell me about your cheek lipo and buccal fat removal experience!

Hi there,
My doctor told me he removed my buccal fat and did facial lipo on my cheek area when I was under anaesthesia (It was a secondary concern -- my main procedures were nose, eyes, genioplasty, etc) but I can't find any incision or stitches inside my mouth at the cheek area for the buccal fat removal nor any external incisions or stitches at all for the facial lipo. Many things have made me feel very suspicious/distrustful of this doctor and the things he says (major regret and depression here), and I would like to ask him directly tomorrow if he actually did perform these procedures. I would need to know though what others went through and what "evidence" of the surgeries they had after so I would know if he's lying to me.
Thank you so much!

I saw your post in the Kakao PS group! If you still have Qs I'd message Kcouture on Kakao. She's gotten both buccal removal and facial lipo so she'd probably be able to answer any other Qs you have about stitches/aftercare to see if he actually performed the procedure.

BTW, where did you go?? I want to avoid the clinic and Dr....

My close friend once got buccal, here is what she has said:
Buccal fat removal is performed through intraoral incision, so there should be stitches on the inside of your mouth. Usually the stitches will completely dissolve after 1 month though

If you don't mind me asking, may I ask which surgeon is that? You can dm me if you don't want to say it publicly