BeautyHacker

UVOM/Hanabi/Ps101 for rhinoplasty?

Hi! I plan on going to SK for rhinoplasty around December.
I’m currently trying to decide between these three clinics. As I’m very indecisive person, it was not easy to narrow down clinics for consultation. Anyway I’m planning to visit all of three, but I want to hear more opinions about them. (I’ve already checked out reviews about them on here though)
Is there anybody who is going to visit them this year?

I had mine narrowed, down and now I'm back to the drawing board with online consults!! Ah.

As of now I'll be consulting in person with: MVP, Uvom, Opera, Namu.

I'm going Oct 29 - Nov 29. I've met people who are going on Kakao! One girl is going from mid-Oct to Nov 6; another two are arriving Nov 16.

I've heard November is less busy for clinics but I know some people need to go in Dec for holiday breaks. (:

Awhh yes I know December is busy for clinics but I have no choice :sad:
Are Namu and Opera also specialized on rhinoplasty?

The clinics themselves don't "specialize" in them I don't think - not sure if any do except maybe Hanabi and ones run only by rhinoplasty Drs? You'd have to check the individual dr's... I'm not sure about Namu, but I know Uvom's Dr. Lee does rhino + fc. He also does a lot of charity work apparently with surgeries in other countries? Like cleft palates. I'm not very good at figuring out what doctors specialize, unfortunately. I've been trying to decipher all of that myself! Usually if you ask who does rhinoplasties, and then ask what other surgeries they do... that'll tell you if they specialize

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know UVOM (it is kind of new one) but know about PS101.

They are very local clinic. Many Korean patient waiting for consultation. and als clinic has opened from a long time ago. I guess can believe. Sugeon is very good but not kindly attitude.. maybe so proude something?? :smile: . And no staff to speak English. But local clinic always like that.. no english staff. Anyway, I recommand them

Can the doctor speak English? I mean it's the best if there is an English translator at clinic, but even if they don't have one I think it's fine as long as doctor can speak English.

Honestly, I’ve never heard of those three clinics but I got my rhinoplasty done about 3 months ago in Faceline. Mine was revision case so I had to do much of research to find the right clinic, which was so hard and confusing.
Somehow, I got a chance to see their facebook and Instagram and liked the after photos so I contacted them and they had pretty fast and professional online consultation.
Also, they had a very fluent English speaking consultant which made me more comfortable and reliable. Of course, I really liked the doctor’s consultation and felt confident with them. I’m glad that I had my revision surgery in Faceline so just wanted to share my thoughts with you.

Doctor can speak English well, so you don't need to worry about communication.
Communicatoin between surgeon and patient is more important.
Ans also You can call them and ask if there is English translator in Clinic.

You don't need to bring any agency or translator, they may ask clinic 30% of committion for your surgery.

Then your cost can be higher than normal cost.. :smile:

Hi and welcome jklio. Except for Hanabi, none of the clinics “specialize” in rhinoplasty in that they don’t promote this rhino skills over type of surgeries. Hanabi is the only one that works exclusively worh nose jobs. That doesn’t mean the others are bad though, just that they work in multiple areas. The doctors at those clinics definitely specialize though, so it may be helpful to research them individually.