BeautyHacker

Experiences with Namu?

I speak french so I didn’t even ask if they had translators since it’s not a bordering country

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry i misunderstood... it’s not NAMU it’s from HARU clinic !! They have some special procedure to lift the neck

Any one can read Korean.Did they mention Dr's name on her review? I love the girl above result. Great improvement.

No they didn't mention anything. They were just talking about their experiences before and after surgery

Oops. I made a mistake with Namu. I get them confused with Ruby. It’s Ruby that doesn’t do nice noses but nice eyes, not Namu. Namu does both eyes and nose well, but I was quoted quite a high price (compared to opera)

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys ! I just got surgery this namu yesterday. Still in the hospital acutally. They’re letting me leave today. I got revision double eyelid surgery, revision nose surgery, and v-line, and facial fat grafting, & lip fillers, and a scar on my leg will be removed later. I think you guys should consider them I am looking freaking beautiful! (But swollen) I’m so excited I can tell the results are going to great. I can already see my face shape I am planning to make a very thorough review later when I get back but so far namu has exceeded my expectations. It’s funny namu wasn’t even really my first choice. It was going to be either MVP or Opera but nope they came in like a dark horse. I’m so happy!