BeautyHacker

My Consultation with 5 clinics

Hello my beautiful people!

So I finished with my final consultation today with MVP.

First let me start by telling everyone what went down during all 5 consultations.

REGEN did scan and took photos recommended pushing zygoma in and didn’t recommended fat graft to forehead because he thinks if my zygoma is push to the front and smaller on the sides it will make my flat forehead balance, but can do fat graft if I wanted to.

DA took photos, said I don’t need zygoma reduction only fat graft to forehead will balance my face, by the way he said zygoma reductions/ pushing etc causes sagging and he won’t lie to me.

Saw the fat graft surgeon, he said I already have beautiful face all I need is forehead fat graft, little fat under eyes and little on side of nose.

AONE took photos and morphed them, he said I’m beautiful to start with and the only thing I need is fat graft to forehead and eyebrow lifting.

FRESH said I am already pretty and don’t need any bone surgery, all I need is fat grafting to forehead, micro fat under eyes, smile line on cheeks and chin.

MVP took photos said I need fat graft on forehead, under eyes, smile line on cheek near nose and if I wanted to tighten my jawline he would use thread or smas.

My plan is to have fat grafting on my forehead, the problem is I don’t know which one to choose for fat grafting.

Please please help me make the right the decision, I want to have it done before going back to London.

Thanks

If I were you, I would compare technique and prices first before making a decision. And maybe collect more info about the doctors who will perform your surgery.

There are quite a few people that has posted their experience here on pf about those clinics you mentioned. Their review might help

Thanks for the reply pear orange,

MVP is Dr Seo I had the consultation with and he will be performing the procedure and its prp fat graft the cost is 2million including tax

FRESH is 2.5 Million for prp with free touch up after 3 or 4 months

AONE is $1,000 no prp

DA is 4 million no prp

REGEN is 2.5million with prp

I suggest you look at @MissOrange's review. She has kindly shared her experiences of fat graft at both DA and MVP. If I remember correctly, her fat graft result with DA didn't last long. @motherhen also had fat graft at Aone and she mentioned that her results didn't last that long too.
Here is a thread about Fresh https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=# I hope these resources can help you make an imformed decision