BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty Journey in South Korea-From 8 clinics to 1

Well, I dont know if I would be able to write such long post as Im about to fall asleep now but I would be as detailed as possible.
Im doing this post as a my own process towards making a decision and also I thought it would be good to give some stars to some of the clinics that I didnt end up choosing in the end but nevertheless have been amazing.
Friends that knows me know that I know exactly what I want & how i want. Fussy is my middle name and interrogation is my top skill. Now, so when it comes to my revision rhinoplasty thanks to the work of art from Dr.Kuladeva Ratnam representing few hospital and clinics who did a pretty good job at scarred my already short columella ( which all the doctors here thought I had an accident from that zig zag scar in vertical line to my columella line...I am very much in doubt on the next doctor...so my questions are as long as if Im choosing my next husband.

I have all the time in the world (I cant stress how this is important for whoever deciding on getting PS) for consultation, surgery down to healing as Im in between jobs atm and will only start on late this year. Having this time would allow me to search with all aspects that best suits me. (and to my surprise, getting consultations in a lot of clinics has helped me understand alot of things about my nose and its limitation and expectation as each doctor saw something that the other didnt (including me).

I have done consultations from 8 different clinics. I would start with the one that is a definite X and will process my thoughts to the WINNER. Yes, till now I still cant decide but I know I should make up my mind as I think i wont be able to keep up with the BBQ & soju as my diet for a very long time (im tempted each evening for the same kind).

8- Dr.Jin from Dr.Jean Otolaryngologist also go by Dr.Jin Premium Nose Clinic.
NEGATIVE- DO NOT GO HERE

I was in touch with God knows who which contact i got from his instagram and also some of his promoters here on PS (fake patients) -whom btw gave a flying review about Dr.Jin but to chicken to show their b&a or better still lets have a chit chat over KK and screen if you are as real as you mentioned.
Based on the flying colours review and because I do have functional problem that I would prefer an ENT to address, I had decided to go to him although I was informed there is a 20k fee which should include a CT Scan.
Through chat, the guy on whatsapp was putting Dr.Jin highly too. Well so my expectation has only gotten higher.
Went there, none of the staffs speak English. The guy on the phone who said he will be there was not there. Went in the consultation room. I could already feel Dr. Jin was on his imaginary pedestal. (I dont think so he is even famous among the local as there were 1 or 2 at his clinic (and mind you, this is also a full ENT clinic which usually in other countries would be packed if the doctor is as good as on paper).
TBC...im so sleepy