BeautyHacker

The Best Boob Job Experience At LaPrin Plastic Surgery in South Korea. A cup to C cup

When deciding on where to get a breast augmentation, I decided to research into South Korean plastic surgery. Although breast augmentation are a lot more common in the states, I wanted to make sure that I would get the best care, best experience, and latest technology.

After googling and watching videos of other women getting their breast augmentations, I decided to set up a few consultations. LaPrin Plastic Surgery was on the top of my list and they are so easy to contact. They have their own KakaoTalk ID so you can instantly start chatting with a consultant. You don’t even have to worry about the language barrier. They have a consultant that knows perfect English named Reina and she is also super nice! She set up a consultation appointment for me for the day after I arrived in South Korea.

The clinic is located in a really nice part of Gangnam, Seoul and is very easy to get to if you are taking subway/public transportation. As soon as you walk in, you are greeted and led into the waiting room. I was very impressed with how modern the clinic was designed and felt super luxurious.

For your consultation, you are with the same consultant you chatted with and made the appointment with. They have you change into a robe and do a 3D scan of your breast as well as take pictures. Afterwards, you talk to the doctor who is also going to be doing your breast augmentation. This is actually great because some clinics will sometimes put you with different doctors. Another notable thing about the doctor I met with is that he is the only one who does breast argumentations at the clinic and has a lot of experience. Other clinics I talked to said I would have to pay extra for more experience doctors which I found kind of weird.

The doctor is very kind and understood exactly what I wanted. He also took a look at my breast and said he would have to cut below my crease and make a new one but I didn’t have to worry because he has done it many times. He is highly qualified and experienced and I just knew I was in good hands. I felt so comfortable with him doing the procedure that I decided to cancel all my other consultations at other clinics and go with LaPrin that day. By the way, LaPrin was my first consultation.

As far as what type of implant and procedure I did, I got the tear drop Micro-thane silicon implants in 315cc and did the “Princess No-Pain” breast augmentation with the incision under the breast. The type of implant I chose was the most expensive one they offer because it has 0-10% failure rate and would look and feel the most natural. In my opinion, it was 100% worth getting the more expensive option if it meant I didn’t need to do another procedure if there was any failure. The implants are FDA approved and have a 10-year warranty. The “No-Pain” surgery is something that not many clinics offer. As far as I know, LaPrin is the only ones I researched who had this type of procedure.

If you want to do the procedure as soon as possible, they can make it happen. I scheduled my consultation on the 25th and got the surgery on the 27th. Again, Reina was there with me the entire time. I was so nervous because I had never gotten any type of surgery and she was there for me to comfort me. Your consultant is with you before your surgery up until you fall asleep from the anesthesia and then there for you when you wake up. The procedure took about 1.5 hours but you don’t even know you had the surgery until you wake up. The recovery room was nice and comfortable, it didn’t feel like I just got out of surgery.

The “No-Pain” surgery basically lives up to its name. When I woke up from my surgery, the only “pain” I felt was soreness on my sides. I didn’t have any difficulty walking or moving except for it was difficult to get in and out of bed(which is normal). I only rested for 1 hour before going home. I didn’t take public transportation because my dad took me to my surgery but for the rest of my check ups, I took the subway.

Every check up I went to, I was treated by the same nurse, who is super sweet and caring, and Reina, my consultant was always there to see how I was doing and to translate anything. The nurse knows pretty good English too so again the language barrier wasn’t an issue.

The soreness lasted only a few days (3-5 days) and I experienced nerve pain in my right breast for 2 days(which is very normal). After a week, I didn’t have any pain or soreness at all. I had a bit discomfort when I did a lot of physical activity so I recommend resting and staying at home or your hotel for 1 week. Overall, it was a quick recovery. I was out shopping, sight-seeing and enjoying my time in Korea.

My incision healed very quickly and nicely. After a few check ups, I got a ultra sound massage treatment to help with preventing capsular contracture and help with making the implants feel softer. This really made a difference in the texture of my implants! They feel a lot more softer than other implants I have felt. After 2-3 months, you can also get laser treatment on the incision if you want to help with scar treatment. I actually left before I could do this part but the doctor said I didn’t really need it since my incision scar looked really clean and nice. It basically looked like a thin line in only less than a month. No bruising or redness!

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a more better breast augmentation experience. Not only do I love how my implants look and feel but loved every second of the experience! I would recommend LaPrin to anyone who is looking for a stress-free, comfortable, and amazing breast augmentation experience!

• 6 months later...
Hello! Glad you have a great experience. Could you share a B&A photo?

• 3 weeks later...
Glad you had a good experience! :smile: Do you mind if I ask how much your surgery was in total?