BeautyHacker

My Zygoma Reduction Experience

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god... could they not somehow glue it back.... seems weird that since it’s a popular procedure that it has such a bad side effect

I only need my sides reduced and made a bit more even, I have a pretty flat and wide face. So there’s mini versions of the surgery? I must look into that, can’t remember if grand has a bad reputation or not tho

The mini procedures use a green stick fracture on the front body of zygoma to allow it to bend. But there is a risk of breaking the whole bone instead of just part of the bone and thus malunion. The best result IMO would be a bicoronal incision. Yes it is more invasive but if you want as guaranteed of a result as possible that allows direct vision of the entire region. My surgeon used a behind the ear incision for direct vision but my issue was more minor and near the ear.

So will you recommend the "full" than mini? Where did you di your surgery? Are you happy
with your experience?

Dumb question - does that mean that a midface lift is not cheaper or available in Korea?

Found this on TL. According to them their technique has no sagging. They have a special on during September and USD8800 but if you are a complex case or having a revision different rates will apply. TL.jpg

Yup. Grand has a bad reputation due to a 19 years old girl who suffered from brain damage and later passed away.
https://www.google.com.sg/amp/www.businesskorea.co.kr/news/articleViewAmp.html%3fidxno=15415

Hi, can you tell me which clinic you went to for your zygoma.reduction? I was thinking about get mine done but now I'm going to have to do more research about it.

Can someone share opinion about TLPS , did you find something bad about them ?