BeautyHacker

Dr. Cho Bae Jung (KOKO plastic surgery clinic)

• 4 months later...
Hi Laura,

Have you had your surgery or any consultations yet? Dr Cho seems to also partner with dr Jin.
I’ve heard about his clinic before. My mutual friend had hers with Koko and it looked very similar and gorgeous.
Let’s connect!

I actually found out this doctor through some of my researches too! he seems pretty credible...currently looking at him and a few other plastic surgeons that are specifically specializing in rhinoplasty...any other recommendations? wish i could get local insights!

When are you planning to book for surgery?
How much have you researched and have you consulted etc?

• 8 months later...
Hi. How are you guy going
Im going to have revision with him
Can anyone share experience?
Im worried

Hi. Are you going to have rhinoplasty with him or are you going to have surgery with Braun clinic? Can I ask how much KOKO ps quoted you for revision? I want to have rhinoplasty revision too.

Koko nose
Braun FC
koko quoted me 6.5k usd

Is the quote for revision rhinoplasty with rib cartilage or artificial implant? I am also considering to have FC and have thought Braun ps as an option to have both procedures done at the same place but I am searching clinics that specialized in nose for my revision rhinoplasty. How much recovery time do you think will be needed between those procedure so the swelling will not disturb each and other?

• 4 weeks later...
I need a rhino revision due to the side effect of the old silicone (30 years ago) the tip of my nose has turned up and short. The rhino doctors call it a contracted nose. I have found three clinics that specialize in rhinoplasty only where I'll have consultations set up with them next April. You may want to check them out: Hanabi Rhinoplasty Clinic, Dr. Jin's Premium Nose Clinic (he suppose to be the best), and Koko Plastic Surgery Clinic. These are small clinics so only one doctor (who could also be the owner) who primarily focus is rhinoplasty. If you have consultations with them, please share.

As nose is the most important part in the face so i would recommend you find a clinic/doctors specialize in rhinoplasty
Koko quoted me 5-5.5 k usd for nose TIP revision (no implant), with implant maybe a bit more expensive idk.

FACIAL contour and rhinoplasty can do 1 week apart no problem. I suggest do rhinoplasty first

Is it better to have rhinoplasty later to not ruin it when having FC?