BeautyHacker

Do you have to get plastic surgery at just one place?

Would love to hear others experiences! I am thinking of rhino and DES at one clinic and lipo at another clinic. It would be easier to have it all done at one clinic, but similarly prefer to go to those that specialize in certain procedures that I am booking.

Exactly! I found a good lip surgeon but that clinic only seems to specialize in lips & I would want to go to another surgeon that specifically specializes in noses.

Hi there! Humm... If I were you I would want to done at the same clinic on same day.. these surgeries are no required speacial health check or sth but still undergo with sedation and anesthesia.. sure it must affect to your body.. btw! what lip surgery? if is the filler injcetion then will be fine hehe

It’s actually a philtrum reduction! Not many clinics seem to offer it and I found one that I really like but I would like to get my nose done somewhere else

I have no idea which lip surgery do you want but most clinics do both surgeries at once so try contact with them!
I've done f/c in Cooki clinic in Seoul, Korea and they have lipo and nose surgery too.

Oh! I see... There has many clinics offer that procesure just they didn't put on thier wesite
or didn't really popular in Korea.. anyway good luck for your reseach!! :smile:

Hi, it's possible but I think you should not tell them beforehand that you have surgery in other place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...