BeautyHacker

Hi! Here's my facial contouring surgery experience at Faceline! Part 1

Hello, everyone!

This is my first time ever writing and was always just skimmed through other people’s experience and just wanted to share my honest experience. :smile:

I recently left a comment a comment on someone’s thread asking about facial contouring surgery clinic and I have mentioned Faceline plastic surgery clinic.

I was kind of surprised that no one mentioned Faceline since it’s a clinic specialized in facial bone surgery. I live in the States and it was a hard choice for me to decide which clinic to go for my face contouring surgery which I was planning for such a long time.

Actually, I’m a Korean and I was referred by my hairstylist that I go for my hair. She told me that her friend is working at a clinic in Korea and would introduce me to her. I was bit doubtful since I haven’t really heard about Faceline compare to other clinics but did some research on my own and also contact the consultant. I bothered the English speaking consultant so much with like hundreds of questions (hahahaha) but she was very polite and always answered my questions with quick response. I spoke to her about few months before my visit to Korea and I was confident enough to make a consultation and surgery reservation in advance. I wasn’t sure if it was the best choice but I only had a limited time in Korea so I didn’t really want to waste my time.

The consultant had arranged my surgery with the representative surgeon who is Dr.Jinsoo Lee who is specialized in two jaw and facial contouring surgery. I have reviewed many before and after photos of his works and one of thing that I really like was that the result seems very dramatic but very natural at the same time.

By the way, I guess it’s best to write and share my experience in details with photos so I will write more tomorrow (if anyone is interested… hahahaha :biggrin:) with my before and post-op photos.